X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
    Ben is gay.

If you agree with this, quote my post. Feel free to quote as many times as you want.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nahh, Ben ain't gay. I genuinely like the vast majority of the gay people I've met. Unless he's the proverbial exception that proves the rule.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

. . .

never mind
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Mr. Fun is gay.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

effort.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              I find myself with a little spare cash, so I'm going to post up an essay contest.

I want the most sycophant, disgustingly slavish and laudatory essay on the communist leader of your choice. Bonus points for employing jargon. It should be no longer than 2000 words, and no fewer than 1000. I will read every essay I get sent.

The winner will get 100 CDN, and my eternal gratefulness.

PM me if you wish to make an entry.
              In which hole exactly.

Comment

Wiglaf is gay.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  You've turned into as big a dickhead as KH.
                  Let me correct myself.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                    In which hole exactly.
                    Does it ever matter?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Let me correct myself.
                      Who cares? Ben isn't a human being.

Bengay.

If you agree with this, quote my post. Feel free to quote as many times as you want.

Comment

You're a jellyfish. A jellyfish has no brain.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww:

Jesus turning water into wine is in the Gospel of John. It's a very famous story.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Your loss.
                            I hestitate to interrupt the "ben is gay"fest
                            but however would it be my loss in any reality. I have no interest in your project and a hundred bucks is certainly no motivator so a CHANCE at a hundred-- wow -- golly gee I could even win a HUNDRED dollars .
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

$100 is less than an hour's work for what I charge on my own time freelancing.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ben is gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X