KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Oh come on, you guys can do better.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• We would if you were worth making the effort over, you panda poking pensioner...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I didn't realize that the apolyton of long ago had so few posters on it.

Yeah... I also didn't realize that the apolyton of long ago only had 15 threads with posts in them from the current day.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
            Perfect. You guys have moved counterglow to Apolyton and now there is really no difference except that cg must be a lot slower. The problems here are the same as they were there. When people who get tired of being mocked leave then the people whose mission in life is to mock have lost their targets. So, you mock the people who have left as you have in this thread.Can't think of anything else to do, huh? Problem is, what's next? What do you guys do next? Eventually even the most anal retentive will tire of saying 'panda' and this place will settle into the month in, month out, mindless drivel that was cg before you guys moved here.

Anyway, to those who remain who are getting tired of the way things are here should come to WPC. WPC is the new Apolyton like it used to be long ago, just like Apolyton is the new counterglow.

If the moderators don't care if the easily amused take over Apolyton, why should you?

There is very effective moderation at WePlayCiv, not at all heavy handed or superior in manner.

...and thanks guys, I didn't know I was still so popular here.

That's because I so rarely come here, so have fun mocking me when I've left, and mocking what I've said. I don't mind and it gives you something to do other than bug us at WPC. .
            It's funny how you rarely come here but you jump all over threads you're mentioned in.

You're delusional. WPC is dying faster than anyone could hope. The bunch of people who fled over there had similar opinions as you, but the site you guys fled to is dying and this site is just...continuing to exist. You guys were wrong about the ails of the site, and it's about time you admit it.

If you like WPC so much, go over there and keep posting. Stop doing vanity searches for your name here.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'd ask why we can't all get along, but I don't want to be own-goaled.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Stop doing vanity searches for your name here.
                He didn't search, some sorry loser mentioned about this thread to him in there.

Anyway, I think we all can agree that inter-fora flame wars and inter-fora drama spamming are the last thing we need in order to maintain a lively community with interesting posts and posters. Therefore, as I just realized, we should all stop both making and bumping threads like these.

Comment

• Panda
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                    I'd ask why we can't all get along, but I don't want to be own-goaled.
                    Now that would be moving CG to Apolyton!

I think I'll Own-panda you in this case.

Comment

• What are the chances we can get Poly into the top ten results for searches on 'panda'?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ View Post
                        He didn't search, some sorry loser mentioned about this thread to him in there.

Anyway, I think we all can agree that inter-fora flame wars and inter-fora drama spamming are the last thing we need in order to maintain a lively community with interesting posts and posters. Therefore, as I just realized, we should all stop both making and bumping threads like these.
                        If you actually thought that, you wouldn't have stirred **** as you have.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                          What are the chances we can get Poly into the top ten results for searches on 'panda'?
                          Don't look at me, I'm busy maintaining our top spot on google for the furry diaper dickgirl pizza fetish forum.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• If you actually thought that,
                            That's the thing, should've thought of it sooner.

OTOH, I never would've found weplayciv.com without this thread. Thanks Laz!

Comment

• Which means you're a total ****ing hypocrite and aren't even concerned about being seen to be one!

Yeah, **** off and good riddance!

Comment

• Nice Mobius. Thanks for the recruiting effort guys. We at WPC couldn't do so well.
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X