US is brazil change my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US is brazil change my mind

US is a gun tottin hitler society based on race. It doesn't gas inferior races but it operates on the basis that they exist.

That's facts.

Ming can delete my thread since I'm not "badmouthing russia" in this case it's ok

If by chance this thread stays I want someone to explain to me how are there american laws in that brazilian rainforest you call the US that allow people that are stopped for traficking ciolations or whatever to have their indeintity sawn. Or people in courts for that matter.

if you tried this here you'd be slapped with a lawsuit your grandchildren would have a hard time pahying off

that's ebcause respect of the indivindual 9that includes free health and education) are paramound

what land of the free worms are you when you can't even protect basic human freedoms?

maybe geronimo the most clueless of all can give it a shot

No, Brazil is a Portuguese-speaking country in South America, whereas the United States is an English-speaking country in North America. But I'm sure it's hard for Europeans to keep track of every single little country in the New World, so your confusion is understandable. I mean it's the same over here; I'd be hard-pressed to tell you the difference between Albania and *loads up Google maps, looks around* Greece, for example.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Was blown away by the ending when I first watched the movie Brazil. Just sayin'
      Blah

Comment

If you ask the average american to tell you soem things about Greece and some things about Albania I bet he'd know more about the first.

That don't mean you're not brazil they probably have the same laws as you. At least they can dance

Comment

I think you have a chance maybe with people like the democratcs even though they and you are so far behind it's scary to become something worth while (you have so many inspiring aspects and alluring aspects it's crazy and unique)

but with trump you're north kroea of the west in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
            Was blown away by the ending when I first watched the movie Brazil. Just sayin'
            Definitely. There's also a John Travolta movie about the other place, I think.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, but Brazil is wannabe US.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

maybe bolsonaro is but certaintly not lula

in any case they are the same US and brazil

the same level of violence

this could never ever have happened in Greece or in Europe but only in the US (probably not in btrazil either)

this is what we are dealing with

Comment

also just google US homeless. it's a 3rd world country

it is also a deeply unethical immoral country because it tolerates this

I'm sure there are some cozy suburbs

how on earth can you tolerate skid row homelessness of that level and call your self either patriot or human

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    maybe bolsonaro is but certaintly not lula

in any case they are the same US and brazil

the same level of violence

this could never ever have happened in Greece or in Europe but only in the US (probably not in btrazil either)

this is what we are dealing with
                    Lula is a left-wing Trump.

Also, Google for BOPE + Rio de Janeiro, Brazil has not been historically kind to it's underclasses.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I'm sure brazil has a very violent reality which is why I think it is on equal footing with the US.

Lula is a left wing trump?

I donm't know about that only that he is preferable to schizofrenoid personalities like bolsonaro but I do take into account your reading of him

Comment

Oh, he's definitely better than Bolsonaro, but that's hardly an accomplishment.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I guess that's true too

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            No, Brazil is a Portuguese-speaking country in South America, whereas the United States is an English-speaking country in North America. But I'm sure it's hard for Europeans to keep track of every single little country in the New World, so your confusion is understandable. I mean it's the same over here; I'd be hard-pressed to tell you the difference between Albania and *loads up Google maps, looks around* Greece, for example.
                            There is no real difference between Albania and Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

There is no real difference between Albania and Greece.
                              Now it makes sense that Russia and Ukraine seem like the same country to you.
                              Last edited by Geronimo; July 30, 2024, 22:48. Reason: Didn't make sense without the sense

Comment

Working...
                              X