Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am confused. Where was this concern months ago??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    also my asssement of serb's mongol DNA?

it is a joke.

only someonw that gerw up in a racist country would take that seriosuly

Comment

Wow. All kinds of medical info released today about the puppet and the covid he most likely does not have. The vac works right? Now how about the veggie test he refuses to take? What a nice time to get covid. Quick, put him in the closet. And where is the mask?! The hypocrisy of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
        Yep, right-wing nonsense.
        Really? where specifically in this post? You believe that the "Secretary of State Project" being extremely partisan was right wing nonsense? Was there anything right of center about any part of the project whatsoever? You don't agree that the Secretary of State Project openly endorsed a partisan agenda? You believe Mark Ritchie was a centrist in Minnesota politics? even Right Wing? You don't accept that Coleman begin with a lead of more than 200 or don't accept that he recount changed that to a 225 lead for Franken?

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Mark Ritchie first got on my political radar when he ran for secretary of state and I became aware of his far to the left of center political background and found that his candidacy was largely a result of the extremely partisan "Secretary of State Project". When the recount began Colman had a lead of more than 200 and when it finished they had succeeded in transforming that into a 225 vote lead for Franken. The secretary of state project believed that getting Ritchie elected could secure partisan objectives. I merely assume they were sincere in trying to secure partisan goals through the office of the secretary of state.

I've never listened to a single minute of Limbaugh apart from clips in fact checks where he managed to make a bigger arse of himself than I had already assumed. I in fact don't object to felons voting but I *do* object to not following existing election laws to the letter. It has to be perfectly executed above board as much as humanly possible.​
        Where was the "right wing nonsense" in my post that you commented on?​

Comment

The puppet is out of the race by end of Sunday.

Comment

Bye-den.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thank God

Comment

Just to clarify, now that incoherent and too old Biden has stepped out of the race, we should expect the same from super coherent and absolutely not too old Trump right ???? (for the Trumpists present here, the latter was sarcasm. As with reality it sometimes whooshes by).
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                  Just to clarify, now that incoherent and too old Biden has stepped out of the race, we should expect the same from super coherent and absolutely not too old Trump right ???? (for the Trumpists present here, the latter was sarcasm. As with reality it sometimes whooshes by).
                  Nikki Haley vs Harris!

Comment

Working...
                  X