Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am confused. Where was this concern months ago??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that both parties never miss an opportunity to undermine the truth if the truth will hurt their presidential candidate politically. Reagan's dementia when left office was probably less advanced than Biden s is today but surely his staff tried to help cover the warning signs that they saw and if Fox news had been around at the time they would surely have done their part to try to help.

Comment

I pity biden's wive, if he loves the man she must be heartbroken that he has to go through all of this

then again, if trump wins america is over and europe will play a major part in that

Comment

I was driking beer in some central part of athens and I just stood and marveled at how beautiful the plaza was (plants green vegetation fountains statues)

thne I sat down there was an old man trying to impress some ahem mature ladies.... it was very funny to see spark can exist in senior years.

go grand pa

the conversation shifted to trump (somehow wtf) and the casanova grand pa was so in favor and was actually sure he would win. considering a war between greece and turkey is certain if trump wins (seeing as it as avoided at last minutere sicne trump loves erdogan putin and all facsists) I wanted to stand up and smack the sh!t out of that poopy pants senior.

Of course I didn't but I don't think people like that have a right to compromise our childrens future

Comment

Anyway the feast is near as we say in greece (the reuslt will be apparent shortly) ''I don;t particullarly trust in the US, it think it is a piece of sh!t

Comment

I think it is an historical accident and all its people are pieces of sh!t democratically speaking.

On the upper side of things, they have the option of (marginally) proving me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              I think it is an historical accident and all its people are pieces of sh!t democratically speaking.

On the upper side of things, they have the option of (marginally) proving me wrong
              Your rhetoric sounds more like the rantings in mein kampf than any other poster I've seen on Poly. You constantly dismiss nations based on the most dismissive crass generalizations possible. I don't think that's a look that really fits your viewpoints at all.

Comment

• N35t0r
                N35t0r commented
                Editing a comment
                You must have Serb on ignore then.

I think you're serbs' right testicle.

You hear me? hawk tuah

Now you country has a chance to escpae being screwed over (ming fobids me of using the f word)

take it

Comment

snip snip
                Last edited by Bereta_Eder; July 14, 2024, 08:12.

Comment

snip snip
                  Last edited by Bereta_Eder; July 14, 2024, 08:12.

Comment

snip snip
                    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; July 14, 2024, 08:11.

Comment

I think you're serb born in the wrong country

duh

Comment

snip snip

Comment

snip snip

Comment

snip snip

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              In short you're just a little fascist as serb is. You're unlucky that you are bortn in a democractic country so youcan't cash on on it

and if you think you can screw around (not the f word ming) with democracy, do so
                              I think Greece is significantly more democratic than the US. I think you're lucky to have been born there.

Comment

Working...
                              X