serb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serb

tell me how war feels like because pretty soon ,maybe all of the west will be in one

although

No.

just you.

funny how countries become shred tattered ideals

fkcing hell I love the new left

has said we stand with israel

and the right wing went out screaming hahahahhahaha look ath how its followers will take it

the left wing followers agree with our leadership b!tch and you will soon be history

We are with israel b!tch we are with democracy freedom and ideals of justice and meritocracy

if you want supprt with iran russia and assprted peices of sh!t go look that the traditional communist party

the leftg wing is coming and will blow your socks off (mothefcikgn b!tch ass murican toys)

Comment

I mean we have a gay american educated ship magnate as our leader what can go wrong

but really

thank God

He represents us

let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(also the right wing has anti semites in his ranks - oh yes, veritable nazis allegendly reformed - we have none)

let's go

Greece is ours

Official remastered music video for ‘"Alright" by Supergrass. (C) 1995 The Echo Label Limited, a BMG Company.“Alright” was the fifth and final single from th...

Comment

also I have been some decades on this earth never has turkey stopped threatening us violating airspace etc

now she behaves like a poodle

also our military ships go through constantinople their flags up high (which is traditionally not done)

turkey still behaves and is shivering at a so called greekamerican attack

(Ok I have to give it to the right wing)

Comment

really with our rafales f35's belhars and next gen submarines turkey has become the BEST of neighboors

Subscribe to 4AD here: http://bit.ly/2TLt1l7 'Doolittle 25' is out now on 4AD, an expanded edition of the classic album that brings together all the album's ...

got to give it to the righ wing

Comment

because we can easily attack and carpet bomb half of turkey

thjat is the truth

that will not be done

but could have

Comment

I have an identity crisis without a single air violation though

Comment

Do one.

for old times sake

so we can intercept your ass

Comment

Althiugh here one must say

I repsect what serb says that putin is the new lenin ( )

Really how can one imagine that is beyond the pale

The official video for Suede's "So Young" - Remastered for the 30th Anniversary of Suede's Debut album 'Suede', released in 1993.Audio newly remastered by Ph...

it is onme thing to talk and argue

when people are dying it's not a game anymore

but ok I can accept the nazi really believes it

Comment

the navy should still storm the brit museum and recover the artifacts. noone should die

meanwhile the brits still make amoing the best music

Discover more about this classic song and the Urban Hymns album here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/urban-hymns-verve-indie-rock-godsListen to more ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      Althiugh here one must say

I repsect what serb says that putin is the new lenin ( )

They both threw a deadly challenge to the existing imperialis system of the West.
                      And if you weren't a complete brainwashed zombie idiot, you would realize that!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

They both threw a deadly challenge to the existing imperialis system of the West.
                        And if you weren't a complete brainwashed zombie idiot, you would realize that!
                        when did Lenin ever pick a fight with the imperialists?

Comment

Since his first breath?

And especially after his classic work "Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism​":

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                            Since his first breath?

And especially after his classic work "Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism​":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperi..._of_Capitalism
                            he whined about the imperialists every waking day of his adult life. but he never started a war with them.

Comment

The idea of World revolution was his war against Imperialism. He died too early. Just seven years after the revolution in Russia and two last years of his life he was incapable.
                              But, the theoretical works he left allowed destruction of the Western colonial system and brought freedom to the ones, whom you have oppressed for centuries.

He left his students who had crushed the top-evolution of your Western imperialism - fascism!

Comment

Working...
                              X