Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but america is like a hitler frankenstein show from what I gather

Comment

I want to look for that phrase when the greek independence war happened that rallied all citizens against the ottomans. how africans fought alongside greekland greeks against the oppresor

Comment

also doyou know who was the first country EVER to recognize a free Greece? haiti. not only that but they commissioned a ship to bring haitian fighters to fight alongside us for freedom

all those brave men died during their vast journey of diseases.

and if Greece was run by democrats and true Greeks we would have a permament army on haiti vast direct investements and ensure that this country is safe peaceful and rich for ever

Comment

didn't the cia install right wing governments in Greece during the cold war?

Comment

Ikara

is that the name of an island in the Aegean?

its identified as one of earth's best places for long lives. The local granite releases enough radon into the drinking water to have a beneficial effect, weird huh?

Loma Linda California in SoCal is another place for longer lives

Comment

Ikaria. It shares the world's longest lifespan alongside some japanese village.

they used to have informal competitions with teir citizens reaching 100 110 120 years old

apart the food the climate the state health care one other thing tht ikaria (and that japan village) had is a sense of belonging and purpose for everyone member of their society

Comment

it is the place of icarus if you knwo the myth

wings of wax that melted becasue of his never ending ambition to fly too close to the sun

(do they teach you these tales? I think yes)

Comment

there have been many genertic and societal studies done to the icarians from all over the world

Comment

i was at a nearby by islanmd this summer. right next to Ikaria

it is so darn devilishlyh beaitiful mountainous that it cannot be developed. it is the wild beauty of the agean. unspoiled.

met a guy from california there. shy person. i thought he was greek

also met some australians. god, I wonded how these hicks are tolerated in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      I'm not going againt only the southern protestant apes that somehow thougth themselves better than the africans. italians greeks poles were no better in their anguish to belong to nazi white america.

what can you expect from de - hellenized pieces of sh!t
                      although i have to point out i never saw anything condemning greeks and italians vis a vis the blacks

just poles and they are are stupid. you know that

on the contrary there is a story of a greek that played jazz like amtherfcker and said :if it is up to me to be classified as black or white I choose black" and went on to make somoe of the best jazz music there is (and married a black girl etc etc)

Comment

I hate jazz but it had to be said

Comment

Ah, the story of Icarus. But that couldn't be just a local legend, sounds like a fireball. Maybe even the same event that gave us the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible. The documentary I saw on the idea showed it traversing the Dead Sea region to the northwest exploding over the Alps. That would put Ikaria on its path. New world peoples may not have seen it or at least had a much different experience. Okinawa south of Japan produces long lives.

Comment

greek lore is filled with dramas and tragedies

Comment

i was always taken by the myth of theseus. he had beaten the minmotaur.

father I return as winner

yet he forgot to change the sails and his father killed himself
                              and aegean got its name

Comment

anyway whatever you want you can find it in greek mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X