wow racist america

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow racist america

It seems america was so racist in the '60s blacks were escapinmg the american so called whites and fleeing to places like paris and barcelona

poor people

then again france was paeticulalry racist to the arabs

hmmm

Comment

also poor navalsky

hey serb what do you have to say?

that he was a spy?

*sigh*

also we got congratulated by 33 countries like germany argentnina us uk franhce and others I dont remember for recognizing gay marriages.

we hate gays that's why we allow them to get married

Comment

also when the east is killing albanian muslims it is bad

when the west is killng arab muslims it's good

hypocricy

all my love to the israelis of course

Comment

snip snip
          Last edited by Bereta_Eder; April 10, 2024, 08:03.

Comment

also it is a bit strange that lenin had a mistress who was also a very good friend of his wife

where is teh morality?

Comment

it is really mezmerizing how paris was the refuge for all the black people of america. it is like they escaped north korea or something

"a quartier of paris, a square meter of paris has more freedom than the whole territory of the US"
              wow.

it's like sava said

his grandma survived the nazis the commie gulags but never was she afraid than in her "White american suburbs"

amazing

Comment

Greek and Russian. Never done anything wrong.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think we did in the civil war but that was something entereily different. and during the liberation war there were attrocities.

(and I do remember the rallying cry "be you black, or white or christian or whatever, if you don't want to be slave follow us - or somethjn g to that regard)

but never that sort of deep seated vehemnt racsim against the blacks in the US.

Comment

and yeah russians are better than that sh!t

Comment

or were

they a re the likes of provincial villagers

US racism is on something else. only nazi germany can probably compare

Comment

anyway that is the pas from what I gather

not that it doesnt exist still

hell atentolumpo must feel like a king amoing those deracinated victimized blakc people in america. hell they dont even have there own names

Comment

Greece has done attrocitres yeah.

how come 80% of the second largest city of jewish people got decimated? (it was on greek land)

we didnt do it and we fought the nazis.
                          but antisemitism wasnt only on those without humour germans.

maybe we could have saved more

and there is huge racism against roma

but still US racism against blakcs can only comapre maybe to nazi germany, and nazi germany giot defeated

Comment

anyway amaerican black writers after ww2 are amazing. a national treasure. and yeah US suck (ed?) so much

Comment

I'm not going againt only the southern protestant apes that somehow thougth themselves better than the africans. italians greeks poles were no better in their anguish to belong to nazi white america.

what can you expect from de - hellenized pieces of sh!t

Comment

Working...
                              X