No announcement yet.

Supermarkets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A freedom of speech at its best (correcting a typo to my post is consideried as potential spam! SUCK YOU!!!, MOTHERSUCKER!!!)

Comment

And your obsolete engine to!

Ever heard of chatGPT? OLD FART!!!

Comment

Is it a spam yet or I have fooled the Poly engine?

Hitler had released his soldiers from "chimera of conscience" with his "Barbarossa order":

During World War II, the Barbarossa decree (German: Kriegsgerichtsbarkeitserlass, lit. 'Military Justice Decree') was one of the Wehrmacht criminal orders given on 13 May 1941, shortly before Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union. The decree was laid out by Adolf Hitler during a high-level meeting with military officials on March 30, 1941,where he declared that the upcoming war against the Soviets would be a war of extermination, in which both the political and intellectual elites of Russia would be eradicated by German forces, in order to ensure a long-lasting German victory.

​He had released his soldiers from the chimera of conscience.

And they have killed millions of my people. 27 millions of my people, 2/3 of whom were civilians!

And what Russians did after all that nightmare and SADISTIC bloodbath Germans brought to our land?

January 19 , 1945 Stalin signed a special order "On behavior on the territory of Germany", which read: "Officers and Red Army men! We are going to the enemy's country. Everyone has to keep their composure, everyone has to be brave... The remaining population in the conquered areas, regardless of whether they are German or Czech or Polish, should not be subjected to violence. The perpetrators will be punished according to the laws of wartime. Sexual relations with the female sex are not allowed in the conquered territory. For violence and rape, the perpetrators will be shot."

And many were executed in accordance with this order.

HItler: Rape and kill, exterminate!!! You won't be punished for that.

Stalin: You rape - you die!

That is the difference between you and us!

You German Nazis have starved to death millions of Soviet POWs and civilians, the whole plan Ost was about to starve over 20+ milions of civilians to death.
        And you have starved over ONE MILLION Civilians to death in the Leningrad alone!!!

While the first order of the Soviet comendant of Berlin Nikolai Berzarin was to establish a network of military mobile kitchens to feed the civilians.

We are not like you!

We are HUMANS!

While you are just sucking predators!​!!​

Comment

Do you know the story of this monument in Treptov park in Berlin, you modern German?

Click image for larger version  Name:	memorial-voin-osvoboditel-v-treptov-parke-berlin-j127tenk-1588245482.jpg Views:	1 Size:	141.3 KB ID:	9465900

It is dedicated to the Russian soldier, who saved a little German girl.

And it is still discussed to whom excatly it is dedicated to: Trifon Lukjanowitsch or Nikolai Maslow.
          They have both commited the same feat of arms by saving a German child under a gunfire.

Officially it is dedicated to Maslow:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	1280px-Gedenktafel_Nikolaj_I_Massalow.jpg Views:	1 Size:	190.7 KB ID:	9465901

​But it is also confirmed that Trifon Lukjanovich had commited the same feat of arms, bt saving a 3 years old German girl, who was crying "Mutter, Mutter!!!" over the dead body of her mother in the middle of the gunfight between SS and the Red Army on streets of Berlin.

German Nazis have killed his wife and two dauthers, but still he saved this little German girl and was mortally wounded while saving her.

He gave his life to save a German child.

While you were slaughtering our kids, we have saved yours!

Because we are not an animals, like you!
          We are humans!
          And you may lie about us for all you care!
          We know who we are and who are you!!!
          Last edited by Serb; November 29, 2023, 19:23.

Comment

Slavery, Colonialism, robbery of the weak, genocide of the natives - that is all your Western inventions!

You are the bloody racist butchers!

Comment

You have killed hundreds of millions. exterminated entire peoples, enslaved even more hundreds of people and robbed most of the planet for centuries!

Comment

If not a lying bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  A freedom of speech at its best (correcting a typo to my post is consideried as potential spam! SUCK YOU!!!, MOTHERSUCKER!!!)
                  Serb that happens to me all of the time here. Safe to say it's not about the content of your posts.
                  Last edited by Geronimo; November 29, 2023, 23:28. Reason: Oops

Comment

Working...
                  X