X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supermarkets

The beacon of freedom goes first:

The middle of Siberia (My city)

(I can't even call it a suppermarket - it is just a store next door)

And you clowns, honestly thought you would beat Russia?

CLOWNS!!!

Comment

My Siberian city in the middle of nowhere:

Comment

The Russian economy is crushed, no sh!t!

Comment

A clown idiots!

Comment

(my city in the middle of Siberia)

Comment

Serb should emigrate to Egypt. You are so deep in the Nile.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I remember Serb's vids about the Russian flying tank, T-whatever. Turned out their turrets fly even better.
                Blah

Comment

Are you sucking nuts?

One single Russian T-80 tank (made in Omsk) had destroyed a column of two Ukrainian tanks and six armored vehicles!

Idiot!​

What me to post videos of destroyed German Leopards?

You suck!

Your German, British and American tanks suck!

As always!

We've pwned your sucking zoo of cats since 1941 and nothing has changes since that moment!

You are nothing compared to us!

When you were Nazis - you were a threat and a real, capable enemy, a mortal enemy, whom we had crushed!

Now you Germans are just NOTHING!

A limp sanitary pad of America!

Last edited by Serb; November 29, 2023, 17:20.

Comment

Verpiss dich, du hilfloser Schwuchtel!

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      Serb should emigrate to Egypt. You are so deep in the Nile.
                      Rephrase, please. I don't understand your joke.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "in the Nile" is a pun on "in denial"

Omsk, Siberia, Russia, three thousand kilometers from Moscow:

Washington, Disctrict Columbia (a zero kilometers from the American capital):

Comment

Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                        I remember Serb's vids about the Russian flying tank, T-whatever. Turned out their turrets fly even better.
                        Plan Ost:

In the published materials of the Nuremberg trial of the main Nazi criminals it is said that by pursuing a policy of genocide, the Nazis set themselves the task of destroying some peoples, "biological weakening" others, and numbing others. To implement this decision back in October in 1939, at a meeting with the Wehrmacht command, Hitler set the task:

"After the alleged defeat of the USSR, the extermination of the Slavic population should follow on such a scale that the physical extermination of Jews should be considered as an experiment for such companies in the future."

Speaking in 1942 in Poznan (Poland), Himmler stated that the East "must be filled with slaves for work, who, regardless of any
                        losses, will build our cities, our villages, our peasant yards...".

In October 1943, he also broadcast that the Germans would rule millions of subhumans: "Russians are working cattle who have no culture."
                        And this bloody executioner and murderer was talking about a country that gave humanity so many geniuses, so many great people who illuminated the world with the power of their mind. About the scale of the proposed the atrocities can be judged by the fact that it was planned to destroy more than 50 million people in the occupied territories and "Germanize" the rest. This concerned, first of all, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and the occupied regions of the Russia. Concerning of the Crimea, then its territory was also supposed to be "depopulated" for
                        the resettlement of South Tyroleans.​

Comment

Remember how you are!

Du bist ein verdammter Enkel von Nazi-Bastards!

Comment

A potential spam, my Ass!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X