Why do I love America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

all this could have been avoided if not for the west wanting a proxy war on Russia's border.

All this could have been avoided if RUSSIA had decided NOT to invade another country, and bomb, kill and rape the people they claim they were defending.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      "They voted with their guns and then they voted for Minsk and all this could have been avoided if not for the west wanting a proxy war on Russia's border."

This war would have ended in 2014 if the west supported Minsk

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    the people of donbass as all people want to live ina prosperous democratic wealthy justice ruled state

I'm sure some would like to worship stalin

in their european future that would also be permited

now they can only lick the mafia's boot

some future....

you know the russians are so indiscriminate they f bombed a greek-ukranian funeral once. right in donbass

if you want to listen to russian propaganda thjough you're free and a tiny minority so all is fine

serb will like you

How do the people of the Donbas feel about being ruled by his fan club?

Comment

War is not for oil, its for democracy in the Donbas!!!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

How do the people of the Donbas feel about being ruled by his fan club?
        That is just a straw man. Ukranians don't care about any of that. It's the same with lithuanians. their national defense took nazi udnerstones (and wrongly so) because it helped them defend against the soviets.

But this is all ancient history.

there are no nazis in ukraine to be "denazified"

just regular people wanting a chance of something better than living under the european north korea

Comment

didn't Kiev start honoring Bandera with various memorials after the 2014 right wing coup?

even got the attention of western media leading to Congress banning weapons to Azov

I've never seen a country where so many children hail cabs all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
              Do it
              And never unban me again!
              It's unclear from the exchange with Ming that followed if Serb was granted his request but I don't think it should be granted. Likely the real reason Serb is requesting a ban is that he's a beginning to suspect that Russia could conspicuously unambiguously lose this war. Lose it and lose it US in Vietnam style and he is unwilling to risk the embarrassment that his silence here would indicate if he didn't have the fig leaf of Ming's gracious ban to protect his ego. Don't do him the favor Ming.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

It's unclear from the exchange with Ming that followed if Serb was granted his request but I don't think it should be granted. Likely the real reason Serb is requesting a ban is that he's a beginning to suspect that Russia could conspicuously unambiguously lose this war. Lose it and lose it US in Vietnam style and he is unwilling to risk the embarrassment that his silence here would indicate if he didn't have the fig leaf of Ming's gracious ban to protect his ego. Don't do him the favor Ming.
                I second this recommendation!
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I don't perma ban people on their request. If they don't want to post, then they shouldn't. That's on them. Why should I do any extra work simply because they have no self control
                  He is still able to post, if he wants to. His usual ban for swearing after being warned not to is usually just a week.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do you remember TCO that wanted you to ban him from time to time ?

hahaha

I wonder how he's been (and vetty)

Comment

didn't Kiev start honoring Bandera with various memorials after the 2014 right wing coup?

even got the attention of western media leading to Congress banning weapons to Azov

I've never seen a country where so many children hail cabs all day long
                      They have monumenets, streets, stadiums named after Waffen-SS Ukranian Nationalists.
                      HUNDREDS!!!

Comment

An OBVIOUS Hollywood CLOWN!!!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          PERIOD!!!!

Originally posted by Serb View Post

They have monumenets, streets, stadiums named after Waffen-SS Ukranian Nationalists.
                        HUNDREDS!!!
                        even got Trudeau and the Canadian parliament give one a standing ovation

Comment

Working...
                        X