• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of all the people to rip on he chooses obese people on welfare

Comment

Excuse me?

Comment

Actually I am an obese man on welfare now!
        (a state and corporative pension at the same time)

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          of all the people to rip on he chooses obese people on welfare
          Oh, you've meant that:

Lord, we got folks in the street
          Ain't got nothin' to eat
          And the obese milkin' welfare
          But God if you're five foot three
          And you're three hundred pounds
          Taxes ought not to pay

But how it is not true?​

Comment

because 5'3" & 300 lbs aint got nothin to do with the rich men north of Richmond, if anything, they're victims too

Comment

serb's attempts to "connect" with normal people

be that orthodox
              or "working class"

is very pathetic

look serb, your country is run by a mafia.

that's all

it is killing inoccent children and women in order for the oligarch mafia to keep its gains

it is undemocratic dictatorial it assassinates people that disagree, it has no freedom and it is despised by pretty much anyone except some african dictators because they wantto keep being dictators

there is no common ground on slavs, go ask the polish
              there is no common ground with orthodox, go ask the georgians
              there is no common ground with the working class - anywhere

If we wanted a mafia we'd stop colelcting trash and call the napolitanis

Comment

I didn't see many people complaining when Nazis were killing eastern Ukrainians from 2014-22 with our weapons

they're dying so the western Mafia can rebuild Ukraine in exchange for resources while 'isolating' Russia

instead they expedited brics and the collapse of Nato

looking back at Brandon's track record I dont see much of anything other than ruins

Comment

Uh oh remember when Berz posted Russian propaganda lies ad nauseum? Well, he's still at it...
                  Blah

Comment

Things are not going that way Berz

Russia's attack has shocked europe.
                    seeing children and women massacred like that

it has solidified NATO
                    do you think Greece was always so pro - NATO and anti -russia?

It has expanded NATO something that russia feared very much

it has completely isolated russia, rendering it for all accounts a european north korea.

NATO hasn't even flinched nor given 10% of its potential. Greece can probably take russia alone. I'm not joking about that.

ANyway

my heart though goes out to the ukranian people. they are they only ones suffering

if there were some human rights violations in eastern Ukraine, there are competent authorities to deal with them. The wagner ex chief hismelf said there were noone

and ona personal level I LOVE how in your face Greece has been on this. it kicks all so called "left wingers" in the ass.

Comment

War is not for oil, its for democracy in the Donbas!!!

Comment

I'm a left winger btw (I'd like to think a real one)

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          War is not for oil, its for democracy in the Donbas!!!
                          the ukranians have a right to be free and live in a democratic state.

so do bellorussians and so do pretty much everyone in the world

Comment

including russians

Comment

althoug of course you're free to disagree with me

which makes your disagreement a bit hilarious because if you were in russia you'd be in jail for not attending dutifully the mafia state's line

these are simple fcats that everyone knows

that is why no sane person is with russia

let me say it again no sane person

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                Things are not going that way Berz

Russia's attack has shocked europe.
                                seeing children and women massacred like that

it has solidified NATO
                                do you think Greece was always so pro - NATO and anti -russia?

It has expanded NATO something that russia feared very much

it has completely isolated russia, rendering it for all accounts a european north korea.

NATO hasn't even flinched nor given 10% of its potential. Greece can probably take russia alone. I'm not joking about that.

ANyway

my heart though goes out to the ukranian people. they are they only ones suffering

if there were some human rights violations in eastern Ukraine, there are competent authorities to deal with them. The wagner ex chief hismelf said there were noone

and ona personal level I LOVE how in your face Greece has been on this. it kicks all so called "left wingers" in the ass.
                                Europe spends 8 years arming Azov to attack ethnic Russians along the border and they're shocked, shocked I say, that Russia would attack Ukraine. The German and French leaders admitted Minsk was designed to delay the war so Ukraine could bulk up. What concerned Russia was Ukraine joining Nato, not Sweden or Finland. And now Nato members are pulling back because China and brics is using our proxy war to gain allies. Nato is disarming, we cant keep up with Russian production and there will be no outraged Europeans to take the place of the young and old men being yanked off Ukrainian streets to serve as cannon fodder.

Comment

Working...
                                X