• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Mike Johnson got a positive review from Glenn Greenwald

so much better than McCarthy, thank you Matt Gaetz and team

Comment

• Yeah... a bigoted asshat who doesn't believe in the constitution and was a key player in trying to overthrow a legit election.
        I can see why you like him
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I didn't say I like him, he's just far better than McCarthy... and the Constitution died long ago

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Except for the 2nd Amendment, am I right? Need to enshrine the right to be a mass murderer.

• ofc, we had to take a continent away from the Indians

Comment

• "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law​" - Aleister Crowley, The Book of Law

It is the Law of Nothing. No thought can stand against it. Everything else is illusion.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Mike Pence is not the next US pres

Former Vice President Mike Pence has suspended his campaign for president amid lagging poll numbers and financial challenges.
              Blah

Comment

• “If you tell people that I am Caucasian, I will tell people that you are a pedophile,” says Alan’s daughter, Heidi St. Marie, of her interpretation of her aunt’s letter. Alan died in 2011.

Buffy Saint Marie may not have been Indian and according to her older brother's daughter that was Buffy's threat to him should he continue claiming she was white

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	85
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	9465192

Comment

• here's video of Jamaal Bowman pulling the fire alarm.

2:40 in

​​​​​​https://youtu.be/xXMDxYBV8hg

I thought he tried to go thru the door and pulled the alarm thinking it would release the door... That didn't look accidental, he walked up to the door, pulled two warning signs down, turned to the left and pulled the alarm and walked away. Obstructing official congressional business... Thats a very serious crime lol.

Comment

• Baseball pitcher Trevor Bauer was banished to the Japanese league this year for sexual assault, he choked a woman out during sex. Well, it may turn out she requested the rough sex, specifically being choked. I guess maybe thats why Bauer wasn't charged.

Comment

• Israel urges Russia to protect Jews after furious crowd confronts passengers arriving from Tel Aviv.
                        Blah

Comment

• collective punishment sure seems popular with people, 2000 years and Jews are still punished for Jesus. I'll bet the head Sadducee didn't see that coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Yeah... a bigoted asshat who doesn't believe in the constitution and was a key player in trying to overthrow a legit election.
                            I can see why you like him
                            specifically what does he mean when he says he doesn't believe in the constitution? I hadn't heard about this yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              here's video of Jamaal Bowman pulling the fire alarm.

2:40 in

​​​​​​https://youtu.be/xXMDxYBV8hg

I thought he tried to go thru the door and pulled the alarm thinking it would release the door... That didn't look accidental, he walked up to the door, pulled two warning signs down, turned to the left and pulled the alarm and walked away. Obstructing official congressional business... Thats a very serious crime lol.
                              He should have precisely the same degree of punishment meted out to any jan 6thers who didn't personally insure anybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X