No announcement yet.

Dominion legal case vs Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannity was also anti-war or at least was very concerned about lack of oversight for U.S. support for Ukraine. That was out of step with the larger party so I could see GOP insiders not being happy with him for that.

CNN knew they had to fire Don Lemon today if they wanted anyone to believe their claim they were moving back towards the center.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Washington Post is reporting Tucker got fired because of leaked emails where he blamed management for bad choices about the Dominion lawsuit. Piss off management and they fire you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Hannity was also anti-war or at least was very concerned about lack of oversight for U.S. support for Ukraine. That was out of step with the larger party so I could see GOP insiders not being happy with him for that.

CNN knew they had to fire Don Lemon today if they wanted anyone to believe their claim they were moving back towards the center.
        What war has Hannity ever opposed? Maybe one he might have had to fight in. Fox and Hannity along with the establishment GOP pretend to like Trump because the populist wing of the party joined with Perot's old base and elected him (Trump vied with Pat Buchanan to replace Perot). The populist base is concerned with blank checks to a corrupt country so Hannity pays the issue lip service but doesn't do anything. It allows him to criticize Biden while ignoring how the GOP is signing those checks too.

Tucker has been calling out powerful Republicans by name, I think thats why he's gone. Crusaders are not wanted in corporate media, just propagandists who dont attack the team. Fox will follow CNN & MSNBC downhill now. It will be interesting to see who replaces Carlson, they demoted Martha McCullum to the afternoon and gave her spot to Jesse Watters, Hannity's old sidehack.

Comment

Sorry Tucker not Hannity. Typed wrong.

Comment

Carlson's involvement with a discrimination lawsuit filed by Abby Grossberg may be the reason, she claimed bullying and anti-semitism while working on his show and says Fox pressured her to protect Fox in the Dominion case.

Comment

I'm hearing Dominion has texts/emails from Fox execs showing malice beyond what their hosts said

Comment

Can we assume that Smartmatic now has everything the Dominion had?
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• PLATO
                  PLATO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think they have jem'hadar........

Dominion sounds ominous, especially for people counting our votes

Comment

Working...
                X