• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched some of it

it is good

Comment

you klnow what i fancy

first generation armenian californians system of a dawn playing in armenia

americans that want to be armnenians playing to armenians that want to be americans
      System Of A Down performing Lost In Hollywood live at Hanrapetutyan Hraparak, Yerevan.(4/23/2015) [100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide]Taken from the ...

I knw you're russian and I'm greek and we are stable and free

but it is still interesting

Comment

Piano version:

Comment

Original:

Comment

and what hypocrisy we hide

azerbaijan kills armenians and russia doesn;t care because armenian gov is
            "western"

and greece doesn't care becausue azerbaijan provides europe with tons of free gas

but the souls of saints and greeks of milenia old are watrching and will come to collect payment

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              you klnow what i fancy

first generation armenian californians system of a dawn playing in armenia

americans that want to be armnenians playing to armenians that want to be americans
              System Of A Down performing Lost In Hollywood live at Hanrapetutyan Hraparak, Yerevan.(4/23/2015) [100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide]Taken from the ...

I knw you're russian and I'm greek and we are stable and free

but it is still interesting
              Check this out System of Dowm with Russian singer Katya Iwanchikova.

It is a main theme of the soundrack of the Russian movie, where Serj Tankian of SOAD was a composer.

Comment

what hypocititcal europe is .

accepting gas from azerbaijan and the US

Comment

and what hypocrisy we hide

azerbaijan kills armenians and russia doesn;t care because armenian gov is
                  "western"
                  You know. I moved to my father place, when my mother have died, to keep him-up, because it is a very serious blow for both of us. I live in his place since that moment. My sister, her husbant and their daughter (my niece) live just two floor above. My niece has the best friend - Monica, who are the neighbours to appartments to father's appartments. Monica and her parents are Armenians, they loved my mother so much, they have came to the cathedral for the funerl service and I'e seen a real pain in their eyes.My mam was a grandma for both of them: my niece and her friend from the next door. They are both 6 years old and visit the same kindergarden.
                  But today, we were just like one big family, Russians and Armenians. Monica and her parents: Anna and Karen (it's a male Armenian name).

So, I know about Armenians, more that they tell you.
                  Their daughter is like my own niece.

Comment

My soul goes out to the nations that for geopolitical reasons are getting f over

armenia. how many genocides must it suffer becaue it has no natural gas

kurds how many more thousand of years of no country nmust they endure because they have no oil

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

You know. I moved to my father place, when my mother have died, to keep him-up, because it is a very serious blow for both of us. I live in his place since that moment. My sister, her husbant and their daughter (my niece) live just two floor above. My niece has the best friend - Monica, who are the neighbours to appartments to father's appartments. Monica and her parents are Armenians, they loved my mother so much, they have came to the cathedral for the funerl service and I'e seen a real pain in their eyes.My mam was a grandma for both of them: my niece and her friend from the next door. They are both 6 years old and visit the same kindergarden.
                      But today, we were just like one big family, Russians and Armenians. Monica and her parents: Anna and Karen (it's a male Armenian name).

So, I know about Armenians, more that they tell you.
                      Their my niece is my my niece.
                      I didn't only blame russia serb
                      I also blamed greece

Comment

what hypocititcal europe is .

accepting gas from azerbaijan and the US

What a about SOAD duet with Russians?

Comment

we can probnbaly push turkey back to half opf asia minor all of half of tutrkey can be greek in 48 hours

BUT we balance interests

Comment

I know a few Armenian words like: "Hello, thank you, thank you very mach" (one of the my best friends have thought me the basics several years ago).

Comment

we can probnbaly push turkey back to half opf asia minor all of half of tutrkey can be greek in 48 hours

BUT we balance interests
                              You are both NATO.

Comment

I don't knwo serb

you are orthodox but you never had to fight for keeping your faith

we greeks had to destroy the largest empire on earth to worhsip GOD

Comment

Working...
                                X