What do you love about Poly the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you love about Poly the most?

yes, a for real thread from MWHC. And yes... the only 1 one thread (post!) this night from MWHC, rest easy Ming.

but! what I love about Poly is the area... the place... the opportunity to vent perhaps the stress of the day. Do i do it in a way that is appreciated by others? probably not. but in a way probably so. THIS or THAT is what makes poly special. so - what does it do for you? this is a unique site in more than one way. I do feel bad for those few nights when I "fly" but i also appreciate those nights i do.
    Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; September 1, 2022, 23:04.

People with different perspectives from around the world.
    Fantasy sports.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      People with different perspectives from around the world..
      QFT
      Blah

Comment

it is OK to place a poast about most things.

Comment

Generally I find Poly posters to be well informed and provide a variety of opinions and perspectives. I do have to say that more than once my opinions have been changed by effective, well informed, and substantiated arguments. Of course there is a lot of nonsense as well, but hey...it's the internet!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I love the unlimited power that comes with being a person who still has moderator powers for some reason.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Guynemer

... no, wait.

... can I get back to you on this?
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Better smilies than CFC or Discord, except for the tin foil hat smiley, i want the old one back.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The fresh, new car smell.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                    Better smilies than CFC or Discord, except for the tin foil hat smiley, i want the old one back.
                    < Click image for larger version  Name:	Nutz.gif Views:	1 Size:	314 Bytes ID:	9444138?
                    Is that even it?
                    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

The old one was animated. And it was an old-old-old school design.....Whoever installed it should have named it "TinFoilHat1" or whatever
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                        < Click image for larger version Name:	Nutz.gif Views:	1 Size:	314 Bytes ID:	9444138?
                        Is that even it?
                        The original one.

Comment

Describe the animation. I could probably satisfy you...
                          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

It was a frowny face that looked around desperately like something was watching it.
                            I uploaded it on CFC once, if i could see all my uploaded files there i could find it.....
                            Last edited by Broken_Erika; September 2, 2022, 22:29.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              People with different perspectives from around the world.
                              This
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X