How the West tempted Putin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Good One! That should keep you safe. I bet your monitors love you! If only they knew the truth like we do.

How was vacation? Eat any good food? Go anywhere special? Details my man!
    I don't have any monitors. I work for IT industry for the last 22 years and I perfectly know how it works here. All traffic is recorded and every ISP or telephone service provider has to have a special server for that, but the access to that kind of private information can only be gained after a proper prosecutor's request and a judge's approval.

As for vacation, everything is fine. I wake-up, pay some attention to my Red-2, then we go sweaming on the beach, then eat, the go to the evening show. The food is typical for any coastal resort: shashlyk, kebabs, salads, a lot of sea food.
    I love the weather here: +26+28C no hotter than this. Medium waves at sea. The water is +23. In Turkey it's too hot for me.
    Actually, it's my cardiologist who sent me here. He said it is the best climate for me and now I see that he was right.

Comment

And I live in the Olympic Village. After the Olympic Games at Sochi was over, the whole place was turned into a complex of Hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

As for vacation, everything is fine. I wake-up, pay some attention to my Red-2, then we go sweaming on the beach, then eat, the go to the evening show. The food is typical for any coastal resort: shashlyk, kebabs, salads, a lot of sea food.
        I love the weather here: +26+28C no hotter than this. Medium waves at sea. The water is +23. In Turkey it's too hot for me.
        Actually, it's my cardiologist who sent me here. He said it is the best climate for me and now I see that he was right.
        Sounds like a decent place. I had a place on the gulf coast in Clearwater Florida and it was paradise living there. Sitting by my pool in shorts on Christmas day took a little getting used to, but I miss it now that I am back further north.

As for your cardiologist...are you okay? Can't take any chances with the ole ticker! I had a stent placed about 14 years ago for a blockage and since then I have been more than a little watchful of things concerning heart disease.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

One week ago we were on the concert of 19 years old sensation - Diana Ankudinova. That was absolutely amazing and during the show, she was so close to me, that I could touch her, if I wish.

A full version without comments:

Good luck with canceling Russian culture

(Yes, I know it used to be Elvis's song, but now it is her)

Comment

48 new palaces and a luxury yacht while his children are dying. Blood thirsty dictator that tortured people (Actually drilling into their skulls while they were conscious and being interrogated!). Invading his neighbor and letting his troops rape and plunder. No wonder Russians like him.
            Keep repeating Madlen's lies.
            The most important thing she have said herself:
            "I don't mind, if a half of a million of Iraqis children die due to our sanctions, because we believe Saddam has a weapons of mass destruction programmes".

You are a bloody, lying butchers!

Burn in hell for what you have done and still doing.

Comment

As for your cardiologist...are you okay? Can't take any chances with the ole ticker! I had a stent placed about 14 years ago for a blockage and since then I have been more than a little watchful of things concerning heart disease.
              I am stable. Still the changes in my heart are irreversible and it's only a matter of time for me. Just like for anyone else. I can live for another ten years or die the next second. Nobody knows!
              But, overall I fell much better here and even lost some weight due to everyday swimming.
              My father have a stent too and my boss have three of them. Not my case, unfortunately, because my blood vessels are fine, I have a clot inside my heart and my heart is just growing in size and can't pump the blood properly.

Comment

Sh! t happens

Comment

So, if won't post any BS here for a period longer than a year, you can start a service for me for sure

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Are you suggesting that Iraq WAS behind 9/11?
                    no, 9/11 was the result of our staying in SA to enforce sanctions for a decade

Comment

Working...
                    X