To Paiktis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Of course dannubis called me a nazi but even you didn't dare to make this immense transgression and just call me names or at worse a nazi lover.

So because I support democracy as I see it and I am not in support of Russia in this I am bad.
    And because I see the utter hypocricy of the west and don't throw Russia to the dogs like dannubis would like I'm a nazi.

The price of having my own opinion
    Whatever you say, my former sister!

Comment

Your problem is, my former sister, is that you still don't understood that none can't be a pregnant just on half!
      A man have to pick side and follow the path he had chosen to the end.
      But now I see that the "oriental man" can do otherwise. The "oriental man" wants to be good for everyone and as result of acting like a girl gets a predicted result - to be rejected by both sides.
      So, faref*cking well, my former sister, until you will become a man, instead of the "oriental man"!

Comment

And faref*cking well your entire Hellas - the land of lackeys!

Comment

I'm not rejected by anyone you stupid f

I tried to be civil but you seem to not want to.

Anyway russia and turkey baskje case dictatorships.

I pity the few sane russians but you're just a f mass killer.

At least some of you b!tches died by Greek guns

Comment

Oh yeah and about orthodoxy, I have a small suggestion for you my shy pink russian harlot with the cute dress.

Take a big fat orthodox cross and shove it up your ass.

Guessing by your contributions here I'm sure you'll find it thrilling

Comment

Dannubis got angry when I stepped in to defend your sorry ass.

What kind of a piece of sh!t are you to repay this in this manner.

Now go burry your kids and f off

and don't shake your tail too much nancy the whole world is against you , go suck some chinese d if you feel lonely.

Comment

Oh yeah and about orthodoxy, I have a small suggestion for you my shy pink russian harlot with the cute dress.

Take a big fat orthodox cross and shove it up your ass.

Guessing by your contributions here I'm sure you'll find it thrilling
                I think Serb should use a Greek Orthodox cross rather than a Russian Orthodox cross because it was the greeks who converted those Russian heathens to the one true faith.
                Wouldn't you agree?

Comment

There must not be worse cigarrete butts than the russians.

They try to convince the slavs that they are one. they hate them
                  they try to convince th orthlodox people that they are the one, they manage to kill the most orthodox people in a century.

yes we "civilized" them but it seems we did an incomplete job. the western campaign went much better

Comment

Oh boo hoo, the Russian murder apologist doesn't like being disagreed with. Look in the mirror, then you'll see the true hypocrite, swallowing Putin's propaganda load. Why are you still here?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I see my Greek former sister went completely crazy!

Good for you, girl!

We will finish what your masters have started without barkings of the ones like you, my balless sista!

Comment

A "not gonna be a clown" wearing a clown's cap on his avatar - what can be more hillarious?

You are surelly not the Paiktis I once knew!
                        This is just a different person - a brainwashed Western zombie.
                        They might have been broken your account or something, sister!

or your mind.

Comment

You have a symbol of the household of Rurick - the founder of Rus/Russia on your avatar, idiot!

Comment

Ukraine:
                            - Here we go, look at that, we do have a history! Eat this, Russians!!!

Russia:
                            - That is the print of Rurick, the founder of Russia, idiots!

Paiktis:

- Wooohoo, I am drunk and wave it anyway on my avatar, because I don't give a **** about anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                              Oh boo hoo, the Russian murder apologist doesn't like being disagreed with. Look in the mirror, then you'll see the true hypocrite, swallowing Putin's propaganda load. Why are you still here?
                              Did you finally lost your virginity, British moron or are you still in the process?

It is about time, really!

Comment

There must not be worse cigarrete butts than the russians.

They try to convince the slavs that they are one. they hate them
                                they try to convince th orthlodox people that they are the one, they manage to kill the most orthodox people in a century.

yes we "civilized" them but it seems we did an incomplete job. the western campaign went much better
                                Ну, ты же конченая блять, Paiktis!
                                And by "блять" I mean "wh*re"

Comment

Working...
                                X