Mummification vs. Zombiefication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mummification vs. Zombiefication

Personally I think the former has way more potential. Ppl may think, hey zombiefication is actually preferrable, as it makes you near-immortal (if you manage to protect your head/brain), and is much better for the planet, as zombies have a pretty decent ecological footprint (they don't use cars or consume processed food).

Mummification otoh may get you a nice tomb, even a pyramid, so is a tad more resource-needy. But once this is settled you can just enjoy a pretty decent afterlife without having to worry about anything.

However, for those who want a bit more action there's always a chance to return as some kind of cursed supermummy to bring death and destruction over the world. Which is pretty much what the zombie-apocalypse does with much more manpower involved. The supermummy option is the more individualist thing.

If there was the chance to be an equally powerful superzombie things may look a tad different, but as of now I think mummification gives you the most interesting choices.
    Blah

What about ghosts? And if you are a zombie or a mummy, can you also be a ghost?

Zombies and mummies are physical manifestations, while ghosts are disembodied spirits. Could my body be mummified, and my spirit become a ghost?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm partial to Frankenstein monster fwiw

Comment

There's nothing funnier than an east european trying to "fit" in the "west"

Comment

I remember some hungarian being flubberghatsed at the american nazi idea of "whiteness"

wait, so I do have value ?

yeah. communism is where's it at

Comment

i could pist drunk. or just i did post drunk. eithet way, i justed added to this post/

Comment

I don't really like horror movies unless they are funny, in which case they don't really seem like horror to me. But my main exception is the Zombie genre. I don't like gore and dehumanization but, for some reason, it seems ok when it's a Zed being dispatched. I'd want you to destroy me if I became such an abomination. Now, if I was a Mummy, lovingly de-organed and wrapped in tender, scented cloths, I think it would be a real shame to be destroyed.
              Life and death is a grave matter;
              all things pass quickly away.
              Each of you must be completely alert;
              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Butch: "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  What about ghosts? And if you are a zombie or a mummy, can you also be a ghost?

Zombies and mummies are physical manifestations, while ghosts are disembodied spirits. Could my body be mummified, and my spirit become a ghost?
                  I'm not much of an expert in ghosthood, but I'd hope advanced ghost technology can make this possible in the near future, when we all have our flying cars. Of course ghosts wouldn't need flying cars (I'm not saying they can't have flying cars, just that it would be redundant).

However, the flying car ref was just to give a likely timeframe
                  Blah

Comment

• SuperSneak
                    SuperSneak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So basically never???
                Working...
                X