Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the easiest way to disable a Russian tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you are insane, beliving that you are "exceptional", you are not!

Comment

And we will not step back, because we have seen such exceptional folks already.

Comment

And buried them.

Comment

You may think about yourselves like: "Wow! We are super-puper!!! We are so fkn best of the best"

Russia says: "Please, procced to your grave number four".

Comment

Your Cold war hangover has gone too far. Come back to reality or die!

Comment

i said some rum... not the whole bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                black and white video - is this from the T14?! hahahaha
                It's from Tiger. Those guys also thought their Tigers and Elefants are superior to Russian T-34, IS and SU.
                Then their fhurer shoot himself to avoid to be hanged after the trial.

Comment

they were superior to the soviet tanks. by far. soviets just could out produce germany. again, two front war. now today your t14 and its cost... what good are 20 of them. the same issues that hurt hilter are going to hurt russia.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    they were superior to the soviet tanks. by far. soviets just could out produce germany. again, two front war. now today your t14 and its cost... what good are 20 of them. the same issues that hurt hilter are going to hurt russia.
                    I think one of the problems of the T-14 also is/was, that they are dependant on microchips that are produced by the western countries of which Serb always talsk so bad.

So, when Russia illegally annexed Crimea in 2014, and the western countries imposed their first trade sanctions against Russia, also the supply of important western microchips for the T-14 dwindled down, greatly hampering Russias ability to produce T-14s

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I think one of the problems of the T-14 also is/was, that they are dependant on microchips that are produced by the western countries of which Serb always talsk so bad.
                      You are wrong, as always!
                      It's 100% domestic.

Comment

No!

Comment

A Clowns!

Comment

Suck it deeper, as your whole puppet NATO!

Comment

It's 100% domestic. i dont think thats a good thing. the world has been watching russian military hardware for the last 3 months. watching a lot of it blow up.

Comment

In yor Guebelss propaganda news (because you have no any)

Comment

Working...
                                X