Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snip snip snip
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 21, 2023, 06:32.

Comment

• snip snip snip

Comment

• snip snip snip

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Seriously, I'm beginning to doubt that you have ever been in the vicinity of science. Anything going at mach 10 and that get damaged will pretty fast be destroyed, loose speed and have no certain impact on anything. A couple of years ago, there was a meteorite that hit russia - it's initial travel broke a lot of windows, but at the end nothing serious happened when the debris landed.
          To start with, I don't believe that obsolete weapon system, which has f*cked-up everywhere from Iraq to Saudi Arabia had any chance.
          Secondly, how do you think a body A will lose its kinetic energy completely, when struck by the body B? Are you really that idiot?
          To calculate that you need to know the mass and velocity of the body A and the same for the body B, besides you need to know their trajectory and at wich angle those bodies meet each other.
          Even in a case of direct hit, which is even more unbelievable the debris would still have a lot of energy to strike the surface.
          As for the Chelyabinsk meteorite, you have no clue what kind of impact it produced.
          The only reason why it left no crater, is because it's body hit the lake, but the debris caused a lot of damage anyway.
          There were sirens calls from the car security systems a dozens of kilometers away. Kinzhal or its debris (despite having a much lesser mass) would cause the same effect on hit the ground, which it did, when it was destroyed Patriot.

It's hypersonic, baby!

Not an Ukranian lie!​

Comment

• snip snip snip
            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 21, 2023, 06:31.

Comment

• esnip snip snip

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Uhmn, show what ? If you have access to the internet, then you can find wast amounts of stories of what is happening in Ukraine - if you want stories about killing of russian journalists, then you should probably look after "accidental deaths" of such - typically committed by "criminals".
                That is smell like sh!t!

You can't proof your stinking lie and offer to me to find the proof of your lie by muself!

A FKN Western imbeciile Zombie!

Well done!!!

Comment

• snip snip snip

Comment

• snip snip snip

Comment

• snip snip snip
                      Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 21, 2023, 06:30.

Comment

• snip snip snip

Comment

• I hsnip snip snip

Comment

• snip snip snip

Comment

• Correct me, if I am wrong, but I believe that Patriot missiles are not a direct hit weapon. I believe they are, as any other regular SAMs explode near their target to owehelm it with a burst of shards to destroy it or make it out of course.

That means the whole weigh of body A (the Patriot missile) is irrevelent to the loss of kinetic energy of body B (Kinzhal missile), because even in the case of succefull interception by the body A, the body B would have been just scratched by the shrapnell from body A and would remain its kinetic energy, despite being out of course.

The energy doesn't disappear to anywhere, dummy!!!
                              Even if you struck with a shrapnel a body, which travels with a speed of meteor - get ready for serious damage from its debris!​

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                I don;t repect your nazi rusianism or dinner's neoliberalism

you can both go fck yourselves
                                Oh! Good!
                                You can fk yourself either any time you like!

FKYSELF!

Comment

Working...
                                X