No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh oh... Remember them Ukraine biolabs? Russia and China are at the UN with evidence we were targeting Russian DNA. Naturally if we're doing this research they will too, which is what I'm sure was our reason. They probably have been researching this stuff. Oh effing joy, neocons in charge of making bioweapons. Dont know if its true but the guest host (JD's off) said the reason China locked down was fear a bioweapon designed for them might have been leaked.​

Comment

• N35t0r
      N35t0r commented
      Editing a comment
      "Targeting Russian DNA"

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      This explains so much.

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    [

uh oh... Remember them Ukraine biolabs?​

uh oh... Remeber them US bases in Russia in China, brought to you by Berz?!?

Blah

Comment

• BeBMan
      BeBMan commented
      Editing a comment
      ...and this is still idiotic.

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      its pettiness

• BeBMan
      BeBMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Here's how pettiness looks these days:

"Gutsenovich expressed his sympathy for Ukraine on social media, “liking” posts containing information that contradicted reports made by the Russian Defense Ministry. These “likes” led to felony charges."

Found way down in: https://meduza.io/en/feature/2023/08...il-my-obituary

• well of course, lets put biolabs in Ukraine to study gain of function viruses on native Patagonians

Comment

• PLATO
      PLATO commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you understand the rationale behind gain of function research? (Not that I agree with it, but you seem to be putting a darker meaning on it)

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      can it be used to target or protect specific DNA groups?

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahahahahahahaha!!! I remember that Bond movie!

• Genetic analysis of the bodies was carried out following Wednesday's crash, Russian officials say.

Now we're all curious what the official investigation will bring to light
    Blah

Comment

• PLATO
      PLATO commented
      Editing a comment
      Prigozhin over did it with captured NATO beans. Obviously a CIA plot (If you don't believe me, ask Berz!)

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      Genetically modified NATO beans... cause explosive gas!
      Plus my hometown specialized in genetically modified wheat - we invented triticale, which effects the DNA of mid-Americans making them crave sweet ice tea.

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66632924

Now we're all curious what the official investigation will bring to light
    Is accident caused by pilot error. Terrible tragedy, very sad.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Is accident caused by pilot error. Terrible tragedy, very sad.
      He forgot to properly attach the wing before takeoff. Common rookie mistake.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Guardian sez Putin will not attend Prigozhin's funeral. Bibs sez he also won't show up in person at the next G20 in India

Either he's a very lazy or very busy mining his large table.
        Blah

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, he is facing an international arrest warrant any time he steps outside of Russia.

• Dauphin
          Dauphin commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably why he keeps trying to make Russia bigger, so he has more places he can go.

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
        BRICS

When it was an alliance of just five countries was 32,5% of the Global GDP and 41.5% of the Global population,
        While G7 is just 27% of Global GDP and 9,87% of the Global population.

And those numbers do not include the last decisions made in on the last summit in South Africa to include in BRICKS: Iran, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Egypt!
        These ones will become a members of BRICS since January 1, 2024

With those countries combined G7 suck balls with a deep throat performance!

Another 16 countries have made an official plea to join the BRICS:​And more to come!

Because the World is SICK OF YOU!!!

Colonial mothfkers!

And we will fkn bury you!
        the U.N. Is even bigger than brics. It has about 100% of world population and economic output and military assets. I guess that means non members Abkhazia, Artsakh, Kosovo, Niue, northern cyprus, somaliland, South ossetia, taiwan, and transnister will all be promptly curb stomped and instantly defeated in any conflict involving a U.N. Member state.
        Last edited by Geronimo; August 30, 2023, 23:42. Reason: Transistor from auto correct

Comment

• Russia is losing actual Russian territory. Bolshoy Ussuriysky is an island between Russia and China. In the 1920's and 1930's the USSR occupied the disputed island. In 2008 they agreed with China to partition the island with each side having about half. This was to "ensure good relations." China's state mapping agency just released its 2023 official maps and they are now showing the entire island as Chinese territory. Seems the Chinese conquest of Russia has begun.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• BeBMan
            BeBMan commented
            Editing a comment
            They should have handed out Chinese passports in those areas before

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            I expect future maps of China to reincorporate Outer Manchuria.

• It seems that the attack on Verbove may have penetrated the defensive line. Ukrainian troops have been geolocated well behind the trenches and dragon's teeth. Not seeing anything on if this is a major breach or just a recon in force, but it definitely demonstrates that the defensive line is weakening if not fully breached.

Verbove is located to the east of Robotyne. Capturing it will help flatten Ukrainian lines and make their main thrust less vulnerable to counterattack.

Reports are also saying that Russia is moving some better units from the attack in the Northeast down to the Southern front to shore up defenses that are weakening. Ukraine is also said to be moving troops from that theatre to the southern front as well. If you look at the map, you will see that Ukrainian troops have the benefit of shorter internal movement routes while the Russians have to take a longer route along the curve of the lines. This could place as many as 7 Ukrainian brigades into the fight before the Russian reinforcements can get there. IF this is actually the case, and given that Russian defenses are clearly beginning to fail, then the hoped strategic breakthrough may come within the next week or two. As always, the fog is thick.....
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Meanwhile in Russia:

Jailed former Russian military commander Igor Girkin, who has strongly criticized how the war in Ukraine has been handled, announced his presidential ambitions on Thursday, while outlining why he would be more suitable to lead the country than Vladimir Putin.

The announcement came days after 52-year-old Girkin, a prominent nationalist, failed in an appeal against his pre-trial detention on charges of inciting extremism.

The former Federal Security Service (FSB) officer, who assisted Russia's move to annex the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea from Ukraine in 2014, was detained at his home on July 21 and faces charges of making calls for extremist activities.

He had been openly publishing commentary critical of Russia's military strategy and setbacks since Putin launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022. Days before his arrest, Girkin called the Russian president a "cowardly mediocrity" and said Russia would not survive another presidential term by Putin.​

(...)

Putin, wrote Girkin, "refuses to lead military operations and considers himself incompetent in military affairs."

"I consider myself more competent in military affairs than the current president, and certainly than the current minister of defense, therefore I could fulfill the duties of the supreme commander in chief as required by the Constitution of the Russian Federation."

(...)
            Telling that he went to jail for "extremism" aka moaning about Putin etc, but not for downing a civilian airliner

But let's see how his bid for the presidency is going...

Last edited by BeBMan; August 31, 2023, 12:16. Reason: yay
            Blah

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              His opening campaign event will be falling out of a window.

• sounds like he's unhappy with Putin's timid approach

Comment

• Shall we add him to the Deadpool thread?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I wouldn't be selling him life insurance.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Interesting video
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                  X