What drugs have you done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WaylenEzra View Post
    As for myself, I've tried a few different substances in the past, including weed and LSD. However, I made the decision to stop using them last year on December 15th. I haven't experimented with anything else, like mushrooms, mostly because of my time in the Navy where random drug testing was always a possibility. Since then, I've been interested in exploring natural alternatives to support my health and wellness. I've started incorporating hemp oil into my daily routine, and I've noticed that they help to reduce my stress and anxiety levels. Plus, they're all-natural and don't come with the same risks as other substances. Overall, I'm happy with my decision to switch to more natural options, and I feel like my body is benefiting from it.
    How do natural drugs present less risk than totally synthetic drugs? Is it by allowing you to monitor harvest so you can directly vouch for identity and purity?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Back in the day, many hippies believed that drugs like marijuana and magic mushrooms were inherently better and safer because they're "all-natural, man" -- apparently oblivious to the fact that things there are plenty of "all natural" drugs (opium, tobacco, etc) that can kill you. It probably grew out of a stoned debate over the merits of peyote vs LSD.

The people having those discussions were on drugs.

Sometimes natural drugs have been more extensively tested than synthetic drugs. I know that would be one of my concerns.

I feel I understand the risks of weed, particularly weed I grow myself, compared to Isotonitazene.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Drugs are for degenerates.
      "

Comment

So you obviously do drugs, right?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I had weed once or twice, but I never inhaled.
          "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
            Drugs are for degenerates.
            ha! yes, i have had to go back a day or two later and fix a syntax error or function call error.... but the idea was there. makes you sometimes think out of the box. just saying.

Comment

Working...
            X