What drugs have you done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What drugs have you done?

myself. Weed, of course - but i did stop dec 15th last year. window pane - LSD (two times). and yes, that's it. not even mushrooms, i didnt like what i saw. nothing else, mostly cause of Navy days, you just never knew when they would test - but they did.

window pane - as i remember it... is a little paper square like 1/8th inch with a red dot in the middle. you put it on your tongue and let it 'melt' i guess. it's wild.

Comment

Anything available in the 70's.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Some weed, a lot more alcohol.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

That's wild that you've only done weed and LSD! Those are definitely two of the most popular. I'm glad you have the discipline to have stopped smoking weed for now. I know the Navy days would have been stressful with those random drug tests so that's probably why you decided to not go for mushrooms. But if you ever do decide to try again, make sure to get from legit research chemical vendors in the USA. That way you know what you're getting is legit. Plus, there's always the added bonus of not having to worry about the cops if you purchase from a reputable vendor.
          Last edited by janaesnelsons; March 23, 2023, 18:07.

Comment

Alcohol and Caffeine.

I was put on Ritalin as a child, but I cut that stuff out as soon as I could. Made me feel so slow.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              you ritaled out

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            myself. Weed, of course - but i did stop dec 15th last year. window pane - LSD (two times). and yes, that's it. not even mushrooms, i didnt like what i saw. nothing else, mostly cause of Navy days, you just never knew when they would test - but they did.
            Why do you say "Weed, of course". Do you assume we've all learned this about you by now (although, I don't think you post it often actually) or do you assume the vast majority of Polytubbies have used weed generally?

Comment

yet MWHC has passed a FAA and DOT physical... and i have a license i acquired this year (job). and yes, i can take passengers. think about that next time you travel!

Comment

Swiped a pack of cigarettes from Dad and my friends and I went up on the hill and got sick to our stomachs. That experience delayed a desire to smoke for a few years, then booze and pot. As an adult I did acid and shrooms a few times, got older and did cocaine. Spent about 6 months on that and speed/meth cured me . Totally lost any desire for coke but then I fell in love with speed so I did that for a couple years while I was driving for a living in LA. Some guy gave me a little crack cocaine so I smoked a rock, didn't see much of a difference from smoking coke. I got addicted to nasal spray and that damaged my sinuses enough to diminish my taste buds.

Comment

Depends entirely on what you are defining as drugs. I'll have an alcoholic drink a couple times a year. Maybe one cigar. A LOT of coffee. But that's about it.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    As fjr me - weed only.
                    Well, some syntetic smoking crap also. I've nearly dyied during the process.
                    Drugs kill!
                    Alcohol is a cure!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

As fjr me - weed only.
                      Well, some syntetic smoking crap also. I've nearly dyied during the process.
                      Drugs kill!
                      Alcohol is a cure!
                      i think i would enjoy sharing a drink with you serb

Comment

never been a fan of coffee but I got a keurig coffee maker, I like it and I'm running out of options after quitting alcohol and soda

Comment

Tea is healthier. Kombucha is good for your gut.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Forget Drugs, get high on life.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X