No announcement yet.

Hey clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when we will finish with your puppet, we come for you - that is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

The genocide apologist is in your mirror, boy!
      It must be sad, being so brainwashed that you applaud genocide

Unless you're forced to do that because otherwise they'll put you in jail, like with so many others. Blink twice if so.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You are zombie, living in a fancy world of a Third Reich propaganda. Thus you don't wan't to know the truth.

Comment

You are zombie, living in a fancy world of a Third Reich propaganda. Thus you don't wan't to know the truth.
          I'd have to read German media for that, which I generally don't.

Also, what is about brainwashed *******s that makes them see everyone else like themselves? Oh, right, projection. Just like magats. Right, Kid?
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I do think that Russian military defeat of Ukraine remains far more likely than Ukraine getting out of this without large permanent territorial concessions to Russia. However it seems indisputable that Putin, along with everyone else, grossly underestimated the Ukrainian military.

Do you still believe that Ukrainian military losses are 10x worse than Russia's so far?

Surely you at least recognize that Putin is grossly understating Russian losses in the conflict so far and that the operation is going much more slowly than expected?

Comment

Glaubst du, du kannst dich in Deutschland verstecken?
              Wir werden auch dorthin kommen. Und es wird nicht das erste Mal sein.

You are right,
              a lot of russians are coming to germany (and other western countries).

Most of them members of the educated parts of russian society,
              who are pissed off that the russian state now puts people in jail for calling a war a war (instead of a "special military operation")
              or for not mindlessly echoing the things the soviet ehm russian state propaganda tells people (and instead pointing out the lies of the state media)

They come to germany (and other western states), because they know that here we still have something like freedom of the press / freedom of speech
              (only possibly restricted when it comes to showing Nazi symbols ... or, at certain locations on certain dates, by showing flags of countries involved in a criminal war of aggression)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

who are pissed off that the russian state now puts people in jail for calling a war a war (instead of a "special military operation")

A perfect Western Zombie!

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                They come to germany (and other western states), because they know that here we still have something like freedom of the press / freedom of speech
                What freedom of speech, idiot?!!!
                You have banned all the alternative opinions and now happy to rotate the Ministery of Truth 24/7!!!
                You are just a fkn blind insane zombie!

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

I do think that Russian military defeat of Ukraine remains far more likely than Ukraine getting out of this without large permanent territorial concessions to Russia. However it seems indisputable that Putin, along with everyone else, grossly underestimated the Ukrainian military.

Do you still believe that Ukrainian military losses are 10x worse than Russia's so far?

Surely you at least recognize that Putin is grossly understating Russian losses in the conflict so far and that the operation is going much more slowly than expected?
                  My reply to this post have been deleted by the local ministery of truth.
                  I don't want to waste my time to re-post it.

Comment

And since I'll be banned in 1,2,3... happy birthday, Oedrin!

Comment

What freedom of speech, idiot?!!!
                      Oh, so the russian medias are filled with retreating soldiers blowing up bridges behind them to prevent ukrainians attack ? or the failed attempt to cross a 30 meter river that ended up in 70-80 armored vehicles destroyed ? I'm pretty sure that isn't shown. The sad thing about the last is that both the Egytpians and the Israelis managed to cross the Suez Canal back in 73.

Can't wait to see what moskowood videos that you can find (not that I'll watch them)

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Keep living into your fanasy World.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                          You, people are living in a Wolrd of Guebels propaganda.
                          It's a bit of a problem to be under influence of propaganda of a person that had been dead for decades - it's a bit more scary that you are eating up the Putin propaganda without even asking a question.

You kill millions for a false reason without a doubt and then whine when someone is protecting its kind from a slaughter of your puppet.
                          How many was it that russia killed in Chechnya when they were "liberated" ? And just for the fun of it - the only russians that are killed in Ukraine is the invading army.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Keep living into your fanasy World.
                            Honestly, the only person here living in a fantasy world with putinist military doing fancy things are you

Steven Weinberg

Comment

i bet both Uralvagonzavod and General Dynamics Land Systems are taking notes.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X