No announcement yet.

Drunkin Society of Poly - Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was younger the usual weed for sale was what we called "Mexican dirt weed". It was truly awful stuff. The THC drug of choice in those days was hash which came imported from some of the finest places.

Once hydroponic growing came along that all changed. Good hash is near impossible to find but awesome weed is everywhere.

I'm indulging in this fine strain this evening.

In this Stormtrooper cannabis strain review, our team of experts weighs in on this hard to find cultivar. Info on potency, how to grow, and more.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I was suspecting you might be.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

On the other hand I haven't been drunk in decades. I've probably averaged 1 drink a year for at least 20-30 years.

Terrible, terrible drug.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If I was gonna try to get drunk, peach schnapps - everything else tastes like cough medicine at best, and works downhill from there as you get into the weaker stuff.

At least with the maryhootchie, you can make a decent tea...
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I have started having a couple glasses of wine most weekends, but nowhere near drunk ever (and I expect that to hold for the rest of my days).

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

it builds up

Comment

I think that if I were starting to go out and have friends again, and the friends were not drinking, that I would go back to ~10 drinks a year.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

yup.

Comment

still weed free dec 15th LAST year, booze... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... no

Comment

captqin morgan

Comment

Working...
                      X