No announcement yet.

The parthenon in nashville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Geography lesson - Ontario is north of Ohio.

Athens of the north posers.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ok then, here's the real north Athens

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Ok then, here's the real north Athens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens,_Maine
          By a nose!

The title is theirs barring any late entrants.

Comment

Why did I just think of Shawshank there..."Fat A$$ by a nose!"
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
              Why did I just think of Shawshank there..."Fat A$$ by a nose!"

Comment

Athens, Ontario is clearly the Athens of the South...in Canada.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  Athens, Ontario is clearly the Athens of the South...in Canada.
                  They need to hang their heads in shame being bested by Americans like that.

Comment

jack white will tour europe but of course he left greece out

so my frist option would be brussels but the remaining tickets is 170 euros. no thanks

amsterdam is the second choice but too expensive tickets there

spain. enver had much to do with it and it is expensite to get there

which leaves us... Berlin.

cheap tickets cheap air tickets.

I'd also get to eat wursts and that sour boiled legume I like

Comment

• N35t0r
                      N35t0r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Let me know if you do (and when), and I'll see if I can arrange a visit and we can meet for a beer
                  Working...
                  X