Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should Western Response be if Russia uses WMD on Ukraine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    ok, i will add my two cents here. mostly because everyone else is completely in the dark. russia probably can't even launch nukes. they are too old and have not been maintained. look. a hundred days ago NO ONE would have said russia would be so sad ass sorry as they have been trying to pull off an old lady invasion the michigan militia could have completed a month ago. puntina has dropped his pants and there aint nothing to see. russia is a joke. IF russia launch a nuke the only question is - which russian city would it crash into after the launch rocket fails. please.
    Source for any of this?

Russia has clearly been putting money into their strategic missile forces and testing new systems. A small fraction of that would be enough to maintain the existing missiles.

Russia's success rate with launch vehicles of all kinds is enviable.

Nothing about the performance of their conventional forces will suggest otherwise. If anything the disappointing performance of the conventional forces in Ukraine suggests the strategic forces have been receiving an even larger share of the overall military budget than everyone thought.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

and i am sure thats what russia wants the world to think.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        and i am sure thats what russia wants the world to think.
        And there's plenty of documentation to back it up.

Comment

Working...
        X