X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Cite?

Or will you run away again?
    Are you lying and pretending you didn't spread nonsense from Trudump about truckers being secret Nazis? Go **** yourself because that **** doesn't fly, **** stain.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You'd do yourself a favor to delete that second sentence. Please.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Are you lying and pretending you didn't spread nonsense from Trudump about truckers being secret Nazis? Go **** yourself because that **** doesn't fly, **** stain.
        Oh you pitiful little man. If I said such things then you can CITE THEM instead of throwing out the same useless accusations.

I thought Kid was the dumbest poster still at the site but he's not even in your league.

Now f'off and quit crapping in my thread.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

While Charest isolates with Covid Patrick Brown maneuvers into the "not Poilievre" position.

Conservative leadership candidate Patrick Brown launched an attack Monday on his opponent Pierre Poilievre, accusing the Conservative MP of supporting "discriminatory policies" that target immigrants.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah maybe some truckers sucked up the Aryan Kool aid, but the majority were out there, crossing borders and making money.

In regards to the conservative race, it's going to be highly entertaining.The niqab is all they got to quibble about.

We just got through two years of wearing masks. Didn't seem to be a problem. Can't we find a compromise between security and cultural preferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillion View Post
              Yeah maybe some truckers sucked up the Aryan Kool aid, but the majority were out there, crossing borders and making money.

In regards to the conservative race, it's going to be highly entertaining.The niqab is all they got to quibble about.

We just got through two years of wearing masks. Didn't seem to be a problem. Can't we find a compromise between security and cultural preferences.
              if a niqab actually is a cultural preference and not forced upon women, then you are correct.
              that is a big if however.
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post

if a niqab actually is a cultural preference and not forced upon women, then you are correct.
                that is a big if however.
                It's a bit of both.

The issue was a loser for the Conservatives though.

Comment

The NDP will support the Liberal government until 2025. This should give the Conservatives time to run a couple more leadership races.

The leadership of the Liberals and the NDP have reached an agreement that would see the NDP support the Liberal government to keep it in power until 2025 in exchange for a commitment to act on key NDP priorities, CBC News has learned.

Comment

Canadian politics all seems pretty vanilla. I've not really followed it closely.

I do know there is an Ontario election in June and that Ford is trying to bribe me by refunding my car sticker fees. Jokes on him as I am not allowed to vote in this election.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We've learn about what happens when we give settlers too much influence.

Vanilla politics is a very good thing.

Ford would like your vote but he doesn't need it. He will be reelected.

Comment

Martin is a moron. Don't be a Martin.

"A protester who joined the so-called Freedom Convoy, which occupied downtown Ottawa for much of February, says he regrets taking part after he lost $13,000 and his home protesting something he never really "had a stance on.""

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...rets-1.6394502

Comment

• N35t0r
                      N35t0r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol. What a dumb, gullible bastard.

Please tell me this is photoshopped.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• dannubis
                      dannubis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good to see you have your priorities straight.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Please tell me this is photoshopped.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Billboard...52203495727105
                    It could be but probably not.

Trudeau and some of his supporters are pleased with his sock collection. I'm sure google could provide numerous examples.

Comment

Apparently photo shopped. I would have preferred he did wear them.

Original:

Click image for larger version

Name:	gettyimages-910074810-612x612.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	9434428

Comment

Those are still very nice
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                        X