Hongkong Hamster Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hongkong Hamster Hell

Plans by Hong Kong authorities to kill 2,000 hamsters in response to a pet-shop COVID-19 infection have had unintended consequences: Dozens of the critters have been dumped in the streets, and an entire resistance movement has mobilized to save those abandoned and stop the mass execution. An adoption group that has sprung into action to find new homes for hamsters given up by their owners says at least 30 of the furballs were left on the streets immediately after the government’s announcement of an untraceable COVID-19 outbreak at a pet shop.

(snipsnap)

I thought a "Daily Beast" link on this matter would be most appropriate:

Dozens of the fuzzballs have been dumped on the streets by their owners after the government’s COVID-19 announcement, but a resistance movement has sprung up to stop the madness.

Blah

The Diary of Hammy Hamster
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The Chinese are new to the genocide game but they are fully committed to it.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X