No announcement yet.

Australian prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Djokovic to be deported. Immigration Minister has used their discretionary powers to cancel Djokovic's visa. An appeal expected to the Federal Court.

Comment

I think that the fact that he apparently lied? Might hurt his case.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
        I think that the fact that he apparently lied? Might hurt his case.

JM
        We have an election coming, within months.

At risk of sounding cynical I think the reason for deporting him would be political, whatever curries favour with the rabble.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          It must be nice for Aussies that people can be deported from Australia now.

• Dale
          Dale commented
          Editing a comment
          Sparky, we always could. Canada can too. What's your point?

• Egbert
          Egbert commented
          Editing a comment
          The point of Australia was deportation. Deportation of criminals which they called "transportation".

Originally posted by Egbert View Post

We have an election coming, within months.

At risk of sounding cynical I think the reason for deporting him would be political, whatever curries favour with the rabble.

This is absolutely right. It's all political for Scummo to try and score points with the voters. So Scummo now has the following achievements to his name:

- Fled Australia to drink beers on a Hawaii beach when they whole country was burning down.
        - Forced people to shake his hands for photo opps in areas after the whole country burnt down, when said people told him to piss off.
        - Forgot that quarantine is a Federal matter via the constitution.
        - Forgot that biosecurity is a Federal matter via the Biosecurity Act.
        - Spent million ordering millions of doses of Oxford vaccine that failed to work.
        - Forgot to order Pfizer vaccines when they came knocking to take our order.
        - Bought millions of vials of out of date Pfizer when Europe was looking for a patsy to dump them on.
        - Forgot to order RAT's when all the State Govts told him to get them last year.
        - Wasn't going to attend the climate COP last year till the whole world said "WTF???".
        - Caved into Nationals to completely waterdown climate policy.
        - Denied saying EV's would "end the weekend" in 2019 election campaign.
        - Screwed up the handling of Novax and the beating down of a rogue Tennis Australia, when it is abundantly clear Novax entering breaches entry rules.

He needs something fast to try and make people forget the above.

Comment

Federal Court upheld Minister's decision. Djokovic going home.

Comment

such a blow up for a matter i don't give a half rat's ass about.

that's what happens when your only divertisment is kangorroos punching eachother in the face in the middle of nowhere and top athletes desicde to visit your nowhere land

Comment

All you Greeks are leaving Greece and coming to Australia.

There are hordes of Greeks in Australia. Hordes of them.

Australia is not kangaroos punching one another in the face in the middle of nowhere. Australia is filled with Greeks enjoying lamb yiros.

You should migrate.

Comment

Djokovic has become the first player to be knocked out of a Grand Slam tourney after missing only 2 shots...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

He should have tried molesting some kids before appealing that seems to work for some others in Australia
                  "

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    Djokovic has become the first player to be knocked out of a Grand Slam tourney after missing only 2 shots...
                    He didn't miss when he shot himself in da foot tho.
                    Blah

Comment

He did behave like an entitled *****.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

All that fuzz just because he wanted to play tennis in an Austrian prizon
                        Blah

Comment

Vive la France!
                          Novak Djokovic returned home Monday after being thwarted from defending his Australian Open title only to face a new predicament: He could be barred from the French Open this year, too, if he's still not vaccinated against COVID-19.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            Vive la France!
                            They don't even put him in the gulag?
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He might lose his sponsors too.

Comment

Working...
                              X