Australian prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian prison

so the supreme court decided something but the gov that is a dictatorship overterned the something that the court decided?

OPEN THE PRISONS!

im all seriousness australia always was let's say below various expectations but that tops the bill.

that said it is sad our serbian brathas have fallen so deep into consipracy theories. snap out of it brah

and djojevic is an amazing athlete but I disagree with his stance on the vaccine.

also tsitsipas yes he did the vaccine but decided on the second most crap of all the j&j. why?

are they afraid that the chemical industries that are their bodies the way they dope would have an adverse reaction to vaccines?

no other logical explanation.

also djojebvic is a great phlanthropist that has donated millions to suffering people including australians.

but I disagree with is stance on vaccines

We are a British penal colony!

Comment

Kick the **** out! We don't want that piece of **** here.

Comment

Gee... first a MTG sighting and then DALE
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What am I? Chopped liver?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Shall I change your display name?
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              What am I? Chopped liver?
              Nahhh... but you've been back now for a bit, unlike these two that we haven't seen in years it seems.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Maybe a week or two. I hadn't posted for years prior to that.

No loving for Weezie.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No loving for Weezie.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Armies mass on the Ukrainian border. Meanwhile in Australiastan the newspapers are filled with tales of a Serbian tennis player and no mention of Vlad massing troops.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Gee... first a MTG sighting and then DALE
                      Thought I'd drop in see how the place was, couldn't resist commenting on the Djoker thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post
                        Armies mass on the Ukrainian border. Meanwhile in Australiastan the newspapers are filled with tales of a Serbian tennis player and no mention of Vlad massing troops.
                        That'll only be interesting to Aussies if Vlad goes through Ukraine and Romania to invade Serbia.

Comment

Interesting. Aus Open draw was meant to be in progress now, but has been delayed at the last minute. Prime Minister Scummo has called a press conference for 3:45.

That should give the SWAT team enough time to raid Rod Laver Arena and chain up Novax for the airport. With any luck the Russians will shoot down Novax's plane too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

That'll only be interesting to Aussies if Vlad goes through Ukraine and Romania to invade Serbia.
                            Yikes! A Serbian started the first world war and a Serbian tennis player is now in our country ................

Comment

Maybe a week or two. I hadn't posted for years prior to that.
                              No loving for Weezie.
                              Welcome back!

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X