Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th Insurrection Conspiracy Theory totally debunked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to save the Republic learn what is actually going on so that you have an informed opinion.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You are (accidentally of course) alluding to one of the problems - Both sides will retreat to their trusted news sources to hear what they want (and to bash the other side). An "informed opinion" depends entirely upon your influences.

While there are many great arguments for media diversity it has resulted in a situation where any crackpot in his parent's basement can start a web/"news" site.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        You are (accidentally of course) alluding to one of the problems - Both sides will retreat to their trusted news sources to hear what they want (and to bash the other side). An "informed opinion" depends entirely upon your influences.

While there are many great arguments for media diversity it has resulted in a situation where any crackpot in his parent's basement can start a web/"news" site.
        There is absolutely no reason to watch mainstream news unless you are already brainwashed. And if you are brainwashed you will not be able to save the Republic or what's left of it. You are in many ways, taken out of action. This is not a thing about staying in the middle. If you believe their bull**** then you are taken out of action.

Comment

• ...and the other side feels the exact same about your sources. Two segments of the population living in alternate realities.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

...and the other side feels the exact same about your sources. Two segments of the population living in alternate realities.
            Yeah. You have to stay away from QANON and stuff like that. I believe it's actually the FBI or CIA maybe. The FBI is doing a lot of things these days.

Comment

• There's a lot of people that are anti-establishment, anti-MSM, that try to warn people about stuff like QANON. It's actually the majority.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                And you claim to not be delusional?

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Yeah. You have to stay away from QANON and stuff like that. I believe it's actually the FBI or CIA maybe. The FBI is doing a lot of things these days.

The alt right still believes a lot of total nonsense.... Hell, most of them still think that Trump won the election
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Funny, the fake news, MSNBC, is now telling their faithful cult members that Raffensberger is "an enemy" and "a conspiracy theorist," because he has launch an investigation into ballot harvesting during the election. I wonder how many people buy this crap.

Democrats initially praised Georgia's Republican secretary of state for pushing back on former President Donald Trump's bogus election claims. But he's no saint.

Comment

• Probably far less people then those that believe the lie that Trump won...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    Probably far less people then those that believe the lie that Trump won...
                    Incredible how many people can just totally reverse their opinion just because their masters tell them to.

Comment

Incredible how many people can just totally reverse their opinion just because their masters tell them to.
                      You should know...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You used to sort of not be a troll. It's too bad to see that happen to people, especially the way you troll. But ... I guess you'll just call me a troll and add a bunch of emojis.

Comment

It's way more serious now. They aren't just arguing about a few dead people in Chicago anymore. Now you have a significant portion of one of the two main parties that outright distrust any election result that goes against them. When you believe the other side is cheating you it removes any compunction from cheating yourself.

This is a terribly important issue and I feel that many Americans are sleepwalking toward disaster.
                          You make a good point.

Comment

You used to sort of not be a troll. It's too bad to see that happen to people, especially the way you troll. But ... I guess you'll just call me a troll and add a bunch of emojis.
                            Damn right...
                            Typical Troll deflection tactic...
                            The biggest Troll on the site calling other people trolls

Try again...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I don't know why Kid even bothers logging in when he seems to despise everyone here.

Comment

Working...
                              X