You can preorder hoverbikes in Japan now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can preorder hoverbikes in Japan now

The Tokyo-based company hopes the vehicle will rival the popularity of supercars.

Only need half a million bucks, ca. Just sayin.

A Japanese start-up is hoping to convince motorists to swap their cars for a $680,000 (£495,000) hoverbike.

ALI Technologies' XTurismo Limited Edition went on sale in Japan, earlier on Wednesday.

Electronics giant Mitsubishi and footballer Keisuke Honda are two backers of the Tokyo-based company.

ALI Technologies says the hoverbike can fly for 40 minutes at up to 100km/h (62mph) on a single charge.

The company aims to have manufactured 200 single-rider 300kg (47-stone) hoverbikes by mid-2022.

Each is equipped with a conventional engine and four battery-powered motors.
    Blah

If I was in Japan I would be really pleased about this if I wanted to order a hoverbike but only if I had a half million to put towards a hoverbike.

Comment

I'd expect it to have laserguns for this amount of money.
      Blah

Comment

here come the Jetsons with their son Elroy

Comment

Those things are going to be dangerous.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

The Tokyo-based company hopes the vehicle will rival the popularity of supercars.

https://berich.eu/ https://seriale.best/
            I'm very curious about this technology. I own an electric bike and nothing else. My friend had an idea to construct something similar. But why ?
            Last edited by IzdyHan; November 28, 2021, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              Those things are going to be dangerous.
              Yes. You will never know when one is about to come crashing through your roof.

Every day, cars and bikes and roads lose control and run into things with your house being protected by distance. A bike flying over your house and losing control or running out of fuel will go down.

Comment

All i can think of is the Lawmaster Hoverbike from Judge Dredd (the Sylvester Stallone one)
                "MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION" and the bike crashes to the ground.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I remember in the Dreddaverse they do not only have lawmaster hoverbikes, but other stuff with "law...". Most importantly the lawgiver weapon. Maybe they were also driving lawmobiles, used lawphones, and were eating lawburgers or somesuch
                  Blah

Comment

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Why would anyone want to order a herbivore?
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Esp. without laser guns
                        Blah

Comment

Bit loud, though.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Bodyguard i żona zawodowca cały film
                            how to build it?

Comment

Working...
                            X