No announcement yet.

Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Trumps response to Covid sucked... and cost him the election...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      And Trumps response to Covid sucked... and cost him the election...
      You seem to like his top advisor just fine. You hope he gets away with lying to cover up for the people that let this spread all over the world and created it in a damn lab.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You seem to like his top advisor just fine. You hope he gets away with lying to cover up for the people that let this spread all over the world and created it in a damn lab.

More BS from Kid...
        As usual, you have NO CLUE what I hope or who I like, but as usual, you just make stuff up.

None of which has anything to do with my stated opinion (that is shared by many experts on both sides of the political spectrum) that Trump's response to Covid is what really cost him the election (and not some made up massive fraud/cheating BS)

But have a great day... I await the next lies you tell about what you assume I like, hope, feel or believe...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump probably lost a lot of votes due to his response to covid.
          It is looking like our (Australian) government will lose a lot of votes due to its response to covid, which was rather incompetent.

Comment

Working...
          X