No announcement yet.

An actual political thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never forget that Californians are so stupid that the fell for "The black face of white supremacy."
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If you get Covid in NSW Australia the police come to your house everyday to make sure that you stay there. Is that where you live Egbert?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        If you get Covid in NSW Australia the police come to your house everyday to make sure that you stay there. Is that where you live Egbert?
        Yes.

If you test positive you will be ordered to isolate by staying home. The Police can come to your house every day to check that you are at home. I do not knw if they check on everybody in isolation every day. Apparently some people who are isolating get called or visited by Police daily. There are big fines and possible jail time for people who breach isolation orders.

Comment

• I bet they feel safe.

Comment

• In America maybe social workers will come to your house if we defund the police.

Comment

• Top officials are now willing to testify against Milley.

Comment

• Which ones?
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                  Which ones?
                  Christopher Miller, the former Secretary of Defense for one. He didn't witness the conversation, which people are now claiming wasn't private. They say they were there when the conversation took place. But Milley admits to the conversation. There is no evidence that Trump was planning to attack China.

Comment

Never forget that Californians are so stupid that the fell for "The black face of white supremacy."
                    Never forget that most Repugs are so stupid that they still believe the Big Lie that Trump won...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You don't even know that Hitler accused the Jews of the Big Lie, do you?

Comment

• Don't trust the government, trust corporations instead!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          Don't trust the government, trust corporations instead!
                          False dichotomy.

Comment

You don't even know that Hitler accused the Jews of the Big Lie, do you?
                            As usual, a nonsense response from Kid... but I guess he had to find a way to invoke Hitler.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So this is now a classic Kid thread, where he repeats all the BS he absorbs from his fascist buddies and righty media masters, then attacks anyone who doesn't agree with him. He starts with some legit engagement, but people quickly lose interest after learning he hasn't changed a bit. It doesn't take long before he's just alternating between namecalling, twisting people's words into bizarre accusations, and reposting whatever righty meme he deems clever. At this point, he's basically talking to himself, with over 50% of the posts after about #50.

15 posts per page:
                              Page 1 - 5/15 Kid
                              Page 2 - 5/15 Kid
                              Page 3 - 7/15 Kid
                              Page 4 - 9/15 Kid
                              Page 5 - 9/15 Kid
                              Page 6 - 8/15 Kid
                              Page 7 - 9/15 Kid
                              Page 8 - 9/15 Kid
                              Page 9 - 8/15 Kid
                              Page 10 - 14/15 Kid

It's like vintage, pre-Covid Kid. Same old bullshlt, just 15 pounds heavier.
                              Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 23, 2021, 23:41. Reason: added figures for Page 10
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I thought this was an obvious joke thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X