Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYT retracts fake story about officer's death after capital riot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sicknick's mother still hasn't been told the truth about how her son died. This is fcking evil.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He wouldn't have happened if Trump hadn't pumped up his cult with the Big Lie and then turned them loose on the Capital.
      Now there is the true EVIL.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You continue to project blame onto others just like they tell you to do.

Comment

Trump is to blame. FACT.
          He continues to tell the BIG LIE that he won, stirring up his base.
          While some might argue on whether he told them to take the capital, there is no doubt that they were there and acted like they did because they also believed the BIG LIE.
          But you continue to protect the biggest lying President in modern history.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

You're defending the indefensible with lies.

Comment

Rep Nunes said that he was briefed on the raid by Capitol police before the raid, but a request for additional security was denied. Therefore Pelosi knew about the raid before hand. She is ultimately responsible for security.

Comment

"Raid"???
                Taking Devin Nunes at his word?
                Trying to blame Pelosi for people trying to kill Pelosi???

LOL, talk about brainwashed... You are pathetic.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Typical, blame the dems for what Trump did. Do you still believe the BIG LIE
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    "Raid"???
                    Taking Devin Nunes at his word?
                    Trying to blame Pelosi for people trying to kill Pelosi???

LOL, talk about brainwashed... You are pathetic.
                    And Pelosi left the building.

Comment

• "2/22/21- Paul Kamenar, Counsel to the National Legal and Policy Center, is interviewed on America’s Voice about the Merrick Garland’s nomination to be Attorney General.

Garland dismissed a misconduct complaint against a magistrate judge who improperly dismissed an indictment against a co-conspirator and fugitive Elizabeth Ann Duke for the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Capitol and other federal buildings.

At today’s Senate confirmation hearings, Garland called the the Capitol riot “the most heinous attack on democratic processes I’ve ever seen,” and said investigating it would be his “first priority.”...

Comment

• Garland is being confirmed to be Biden’s AG. Corrupt af

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So you're saying you don't want the Capitol riot investigated?

Also, corrupt how? All Garland did was dismiss a 2009 complaint against a magistrate, citing lack of evidence. This was in 2014. The original case was from the early 1980s, and Garland had nothing to do with it. Even the (100% corporate funded) NLPC lawyer, Paul Kamenar, does not call him corrupt, only saying that this is something the GOP senators should ask about during confirmation.

Also, after your swooning white-knight defense of Clarence Thomas (without even reading his opinion), attacking Merrick Garland as corrupt is pathetic, hypocritical, and stupid. And if this is all you can come up with -- one random right-wing, corporate funded think tanker on America's Voice, a failed cable network (funded by Philip Morris tobacco) now reduced to a website. The sad little video you linked to has 38 views on YouTube...

• What do you think about bombing the Capitol building?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Immediately, desperately Whatabouting. Hilarious. OK, I'll play along...

In 1983, when Garland was 29 and in private practice? Or is that something you're planning to do next week?

• What is Kid mad about now?

Comment

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A case regarding the bombing of the Capitol building. They let an actual terrorist go. You seem to have no fcking problem with that of course.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        JR is lying to protect corrupt government officials again.

"On June 17, 2009, the Obama Justice Department alarmingly moved to quash Duke’s arrest warrant and dismiss the indictment, without stating any reasons. The motion was summarily granted by Obama-appointed Magistrate Judge Deborah Robinson who falsely signed the dismissal as an Article III U.S. District Court Judge and falsely stated it was based on reasons given by the prosecutor when in fact no reasons were offered.

Magistrate Judges, appointed for a fixed term, are authorized to handle preliminary criminal proceedings, such as setting bail, issuing warrants, and accepting guilty pleas, but not to dismiss indictments, let alone by signing the dismissal as an Article III U.S. District Court Judge.

On January 15, 2014, Chief Judge Merrick Garland summarily dismissed a judicial misconduct complaint against Magistrate Robinson for her unlawful action stating it “lacked sufficient evidence to raise an inference that misconduct has occurred,” when in fact the misconduct was clear when the magistrate signed the order as a District Court Judge and falsely stating it was based on reasons given by the prosecutor when the transcript of the proceedings showed no such reasons were offered."

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not a lie. Merrick Garland had nothing to do with the 1983 bombing case. You are demonizing him for dismissing a misconduct complaint, 7 years after the complaint was filed. You are taking the word of Robinson's signature being illegal, despite having only the word of the guy being interviewed (and who had nothing to do with either case). Even the lawyer in the interview does not call Garland corrupt; he just says the question should be asked in the confirmation hearing.

Merrick Garland had absolutely nothing to do with letting a terrorist loose. LEARN TO READ YOUR OWN DAMNED SOURCES.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Sicknick's mother still hasn't been told the truth about how her son died. This is fcking evil.
                      His mother was the one debunking the whole claim that her son was ever hit with anything. She was the one telling everyone her son had an unrelated stroke. Much of the media didn't want to cover what she was saying and just kept printing the lie about him somehow getting hit.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I know but they still haven't given official cause of death. The mother should not have to go through this.

Comment

Working...
                        X