Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYT retracts fake story about officer's death after capital riot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPW View Post
    Fake wiglaf is boring.
    Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    He doesn't even
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    We want the Real Wiglaf!
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

Anyone that thinks Biden won a legitimate election is eaten up with a rampaging case of dumbass.
      Watch Robin William's- Man of The Year (2006)
      A lot of federal judges are rampaging dumbasses, then.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

"So far, federal prosecutors say they've charged approximately 234 people for their alleged roles in the riot and opened over 400 investigations into possible criminals."

Seven months after the attack, more than 570 people had been arrested in what the government calls "the most complex investigation ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice."

They are extending it to people outside the building. Only 75 were arrested inside the building.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

“New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police,” the Times wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

They are extending it to people outside the building. Only 75 were arrested inside the building.
            Being outside doesn't mean that you are innocent. Yep, they probably arrested 75 inside, but that doesn't meany they got all - now they are hunting down those criminals that wasn't caught in the first.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Anyone who went passed the original police barriers is a rioter.
              "

Comment

The police were quite open about trying deescalate the situation and get people out without a violent confrontation or an arrest. 75 arrested does not mean 75 entered.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

One issue is that we allow more chances to contest the election then any other (that I know of) nation. We allow from November 3 to December 8. After that time, the election can no longer be contested, rather the results can bear fruit (which can include issues on January 6 such as votes by the Senate/House, but not in this case because none of the contestations before December 8 were acknowledged as legitimate on December 14).

After December 8/14, what can be done is what was done to Nixon... which is investigation, impeachment and possible removal.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah, if it's only 75 totally why weren't they stopped by Cap. Police, which is IIRC several hundred alone - that doesn't compute. If everybody else was peaceful except ca. 75 bad guys the day would have been totally different.
                    Blah

Comment

Does somebody have any hard numbers or evidence? All I have seen in videos is small groups. I am open to the idea that there was more but we know only 75 were arrested all day that day. Like I said, videos show very small numbers of people inside but maybe there are more clips I haven't seen yet.

Comment

All I have seen in videos is small groups..
                        I suggest that you view videos about what really happened, not those that try to downplay the event. There are lots of videos showing far more than 75 peaceful demonstrants - even some where it's seen how the police have to either fire to kill or back down.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Also all the statements and reports taking the police to task for not arresting the people who assaulted the Capitol.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Does somebody have any hard numbers or evidence? All I have seen in videos is small groups. I am open to the idea that there was more but we know only 75 were arrested all day that day. Like I said, videos show very small numbers of people inside but maybe there are more clips I haven't seen yet.
                            https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/15/polit...ots/index.html

Video, 40 seconds in. A single ‘breach’ over just a few tens of seconds. Count for yourself. CNN claims over 150 in 90 seconds.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• dannubis
                              dannubis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              OOPS, that is factual data, that doesn't count.

• Dinner
                              Dinner commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Why would you say something like that, Dannubis? I haven't ever said anything remotely like that. Please confine yourself to what people actually say and not what you wish they would have said or what you wrongly imagine, thanks.

When exactly was that video taken? That is more than I have seen in other videos though I still have questions.

Comment

Time stamp on the original Capitol Security footage says 2:12pm.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X