Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYT retracts fake story about officer's death after capital riot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I make a distinction between the vast majority who simply protested peacefully out side and the few dozen who rioted and entered the building. .
    "So far, federal prosecutors say they've charged approximately 234 people for their alleged roles in the riot and opened over 400 investigations into possible criminals."

Seven months after the attack, more than 570 people had been arrested in what the government calls "the most complex investigation ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice."

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
      At least they retracted it. Unlike Trump who is still sprouting his propaganda that he won the election.
      Anyone that thinks Biden won a legitimate election is eaten up with a rampaging case of dumbass.
      Watch Robin William's- Man of The Year (2006)
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• dannubis
        dannubis commented
        Editing a comment
        Problem for you and the idiot trumpette train is that he actually DID win a legitimte election.

It's just a movie. Regardless if good or bad a 06er film doesn't say anything about the actual 20er election.
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

Anyone that thinks Biden won a legitimate election is eaten up with a rampaging case of dumbass.
        Anybody that still believes Trump Big Lie is truly a cult member, willing to believe any of his lies with out a shred of proof.

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

Firstly, I am "braindead" which could be even worse than a raging case of dumbass.
          I am also under the impression that Biden obtained a majority of the Electoral College votes.
          The legal challenges against the validity of the election failed in the courts.
          I thus conclude that Biden won and that his victory was in accordance with the electoral laws of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post

Anyways, this is obviously in the 'not a big deal' category unless you're a conspiracy theorist.
            The President of the United States repeated the claim.

Originally posted by colin powell
            AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE SADDAM HUSSEIN DID??!?!

The Democrats used the information in official matters.

“Officer Sicknick is a martyr for democracy,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Feb. 4, following Sicknick lying in honor at the Capitol Rotunda.

Democrats cited the initial Times report in their pretrial memo that apparently falsely claimed “insurrectionists killed a Capitol police officer by striking him in the head with a fire extinguisher.”

President Joe Biden repeated the unverified claim Sicknick was killed by Capitol rioters in the first line of his statement about his predecessor’s second acquittal.

“It was nearly two weeks ago that Jill and I paid our respects to Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who laid in honor in the Rotunda after losing his life protecting the Capitol from a riotous, violent mob on January 6, 2021,” Biden said.
            The New York Times quietly corrected a major story about Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick as the Senate impeachment trial came to a close last week.

This may end the Biden presidency.

Are 'pretrial memos' under the equivalence of an Oath?

Lying to the American people is a serious crime.

Comment

Joe Biden will be deposed on this matter under oath. The lack of such is proof of a criminal conspiracy.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                1. If lying to the American people is a serious crime, then Trump is a serious criminal.
                2. Trump lost the election.
                3. Trump was not convicted of the article of impeachment.

So get over it. Move on.

No.

Comment

I will support robust prosecution of the Democratic Party until the day I die.

Donald Trump has nothing to do with the criminal actions of the Democratic Party... unless he did

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Jrabbit

1. If lying to the American people is a serious crime

It is. And you as partisan shill need to be condemned for thinking the precedent of the butchery of the prosecution of Donald Trump will lead to dismissed charges against Democrats who lie.

2. Trump lost the election.
                  huh

why the **** would I care

3. Trump was not convicted of the article of impeachment.
                  an outright lie was submitted within a pretrial memo

That's ****ing serious, "bro".

So get over it. Move on.
                  No. A robust prosecution will investigate the Democratic Party. So help me God.

A lot of people don't like lying.

Comment

"You're a fan of Donald Trump" is going to seriously fail as a defense for submitting misinformation in a pretrial memo.

JUST FYI dumb****

Comment

Whatever. Your posts show you to be just another pearl-clutching keyboard warrior who gets triggered by whatever today's "Dems are evil" script is being ladled down your willing throat.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge clear, documented outright lies by the GOP and their MAGA branch tells us that your concern for the truth is, in itself, a lie.

You are doomed to a sad life of perpetual outrage that will never be satisfied.

Also, you are not now and never will be "Literally Wiglaf." Because unlike you, Wiglaf is clever, self-aware, and amusing.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Fake wiglaf is boring.
                        "

Comment

He doesn't even
                          Blah

Comment

We want the Real Wiglaf!
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X