Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NYTIMES interviews Jordan Peterson and then wrote a smear piece on him suggesting that this happened to him because of "toxic masculinity."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, NYT teared him a new one.

I thin k by this point it has beconme apparent that his whole family is suffering from heavy psychopathology.

Also that his madra of "be tough" leads you to benzidiazepine addiction and a divorce with truth (not sure which came first)

Also NYT said he has schizophrenia. That would certaintly explain some things.

Abandoning all established medical advice and going to freak detox hospitals while your daughter gets lip augmentation...

Something is off. I won't be tiding up my room (it's already clean)

Comment

Ooops it was in the london times and not the NYT?

Ok, they all look the same anyway and their pay firewall is an easily dismissed joke

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Ooops it was in the london times and not the NYT?

Ok, they all look the same anyway and their pay firewall is an easily dismissed joke
        Yes, it was the Times of London. But Kid was so anxious to attack the NYTimes, he couldn't be bothered to get that detail right.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

At least I don't defend the feminist NYTIMES.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Yep, NYT teared him a new one.

I thin k by this point it has beconme apparent that his whole family is suffering from heavy psychopathology.

Also that his madra of "be tough" leads you to benzidiazepine addiction and a divorce with truth (not sure which came first)

Also NYT said he has schizophrenia. That would certaintly explain some things.

Abandoning all established medical advice and going to freak detox hospitals while your daughter gets lip augmentation...

Something is off. I won't be tiding up my room (it's already clean)
            You should at least stand up straight with your shoulder back sweetheart.

Comment

The peterson family has the cred of a freak show at your local animal zoo

It's because they are dumb and weak

Comment

I was intrigued at first

But then I realized he's just a bipolar schizo taking for granted yung's theories.

It is hilarious that the defender of toughness is so much of a ***** he has to rely on benzodiazepines

Come on kid, admit it, it's fun

Comment

He has the strength to kick that crap. Maybe you should take his advice instead of mocking it. He is recovering.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Idk. Maybe he's getting better, but at least he got off that crap.

Comment

Which is good

I haven't got off alcohol

Comment

I'm praying for you.

Comment

I know

Thanks

Comment

Comment

I actually have several mental illnesses. Was born with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and Autism/Asperger's, and was bullied throughout primary (ages 6 to 12), and high (13 to 17) school, where I got PTSD from being chased around, beaten up and almost drowned on more than one occasion. I also developed Anxiety, Depression and was Suicidal at times, had OCD and was developing Schizophrenia for which I was bullied and teased about that too, which almost led to me being hospitalized. I eventually finally had a mental breakdown around 2008, which led to hospitalization and proper diagnosis in 2010. Took two years to get the meds right. Then went to GROW, which is like Mental Illness Anonymous (12 step program that began in Australia and is now in UK, IReland and the US), and finally got Public Housing 1 and a half years ago. Haven't been able to find a job since 2009, and haven't been able to go back to university to do a masters or anything like that. I live off a DSP (Disability Support Pension).

Comment

Working...
                                X