Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NYTIMES interviews Jordan Peterson and then wrote a smear piece on him suggesting that this happened to him because of "toxic masculinity."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NYTIMES interviews Jordan Peterson and then wrote a smear piece on him suggesting that this happened to him because of "toxic masculinity."

He came down with some sort of mental illness that's pretty bad. I don't know anything about it to tell you the truth, but I know this isn't because of toxic masculinity. This whole thing is very sick and twisted by the NYTIMES.

Here's his daughter's podcast about it.

Last edited by Kidlicious; February 13, 2021, 06:58.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

NYT is a garbage paper and has been for years.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Look, Kid, if you're going to white-knight this guy, fine, your choice. BUT AT LEAST GET THE NAME OF THE NEWSPAPER RIGHT.

The evil article you're referring to was NOT in the New York Times. It was The Sunday Times (of London), you pearl-clutching culture warrior.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Blah

Comment

The Sunday Times is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Just sayin’.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Look, Kid, if you're going to white-knight this guy, fine, your choice. BUT AT LEAST GET THE NAME OF THE NEWSPAPER RIGHT.

The evil article you're referring to was NOT in the New York Times. It was The Sunday Times (of London), you pearl-clutching culture warrior.
            I'll check the box next to "OK with calling mentally ill people toxic" on my list of things you are just fine with.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Listen, as$hole, I don't give a crap about about any of this. I just followed your link and saw that (surprise, surprise) you either lied deliberately because you hate the NY Times, or you lack the basic reading comprehension to repeat the facts correctly, or you think the NY Times and The Times of London are the same thing.

You're the one who's OK with demonizing someone for things they didn't do, followed by accusing me of something I never said or did.

WRONG AGAIN, KIDIOT!

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow. Just observing the obvious.

Comment

Comment

hair of goaled
                some hair is of gold
                some hair is
                of goal

Comment

ancouver anucks ation

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    He came down with some sort of mental illness that's pretty bad. I don't know anything about it to tell you the truth, but I know this isn't because of toxic masculinity. This whole thing is very sick and twisted by the NYTIMES.

Here's his daughter's podcast about it.

https://youtu.be/mmk6aESKYWE
                    I'm not going to watch the video but didn't this happen because he agreed to do some bat**** crazy treatment for opioid addiction that sent him into a comma? I never really saw the appeal of this guy besides the free speech angle.
                    "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post

I'm not going to watch the video but didn't this happen because he agreed to do some bat**** crazy treatment for opioid addiction that sent him into a comma? I never really saw the appeal of this guy besides the free speech angle.
                      Twitter is no place to get an education son.

Comment

I do not understand the fuss about Jordan Peterson. I looked up 0ne of his videos and he seems to be just another random dude with an opinion. I won't be watching, or reading, any more of his material.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Twitter is no place to get an education son.
                          Neither are wack job YouTube videos...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Neither are wack job YouTube videos...
                            Let me know when I falsely accuse a mentally ill person of being a toxic drug addict. Until then there isn't a comparison.

Comment

Working...
                            X