Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NYTIMES interviews Jordan Peterson and then wrote a smear piece on him suggesting that this happened to him because of "toxic masculinity."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know when I falsely believe that I won the presidential election. Until then there isn't a comparison
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Let me know when I falsely accuse a mentally ill person of being a toxic drug addict. Until then there isn't a comparison.
      Unfortunately for you you don't have that excuse (AFAIK)
      "

Comment

Try to have some respect for yourself.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Literally Wiglaf View Post
          That is a hard one. The guy clearly shouldn't have been bullied like that but it is hard to go after an adult 45 years later for a middle school incident. I just leave it up to the voters to decide.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post

I'm not going to watch the video but didn't this happen because he agreed to do some bat**** crazy treatment for opioid addiction that sent him into a comma? I never really saw the appeal of this guy besides the free speech angle.
            I believe his addiction was already being addressed and the treatment he went in for was some sort of auto immune disorder. His daughter names the condition in the video.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hopefully he is getting the right treatment. It seems that he is because he is much better. But he's not completely recovered yet.

Comment

BTW, Kid your ex still is wandering what to do with your balls...

You were saying something about masculinity?
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Why are you so bitter?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why are you so desperate to create a story about this nobody?

Trolls. Trolls not good at trolling.
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

New York Times bad

Comment

someone already does call people with mental illnesses toxic drug addicts. The Church of Scientology.

Comment

For the record I never said people with mental illnesses are toxic drug addicts.
                        "

Comment

"toxic masculinity" is a narrative FEELING WORD inflection that means "you're a ******, frank"

Comment

there exists a classification of behavior I'm perfectly content to hold in my heart and mind

"criminal"

everything else is some dumb *****es ****ing feelings trying to craft a stupid comeback, in other words, the example given: "******"

Comment

Originally posted by Literally Wiglaf View Post
                              there exists a classification of behavior I'm perfectly content to hold in my heart and mind

"criminal"

everything else is some dumb *****es ****ing feelings trying to craft a stupid comeback, in other words, the example given: "******"
                              If you must pretend to be wiglaf could you please be significantly more demented?

Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Working...
                              X