Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Stabbing Pence, his loyal and supportive deputy, was a new low even for Trump.
    That's what you get when you side with the Swamp.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Oh and Pence will not be speaking at CPAC this year. He probably doesn't want to start another riot.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        He was invited to speak, but declined upon learning Trump would be there.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        Good. We don't need anymore trouble.

• Biden thinks genocide is OK as long as it isn't his culture.

Comment

• I mean he's fine with commies doing it, which pretty much makes a commie.

Comment

• The reporter should have asked Biden if he has any opinion on commies harvesting the organs of persecuted minorities. Obviously that's fine with him too.

Comment

• You weren't as opposed to Trump covering up for authoritarian Saudis who used their turkish embassy in order to cut a regime critic into pieces
            Last edited by Proteus_MST; February 23, 2021, 18:58. Reason: "critic" was missing
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• When did he say whatever they do is none of his business? Obviously the Saudis are problematic allies. We have to be careful with them. It's no comparison to Biden spreading CCP propaganda.

Comment

• Typical Kid... DDS.
                Republicans can do whatever they want, but heaven forbid a Democrat does something similar.
                Trump let his favorite dictators do whatever they want, but that was all OK to Kid. He only shows outrage when a Democrat does something.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X