Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    The house managers doctored evidence and you people continue to tell lies about Trump. Trump's not even the President anymore. Those hacks are still in office. You people are pitiful.
    What's pitiful is people who still believe Trumps lies. He's just a sore loser and a wanna be dictator. And it seems his cult followers will believe anything.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Doctoring evidence to convict someone and then complaining that you didn't get a conviction is worse than anything Trump ever said by any objective standard. Democrats have no grounds to talk about lying.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Claiming he won the election, asking Georgia officials to "find him some votes", asking Pence to overturn an election he lost...
        Sound pretty bad to me, and anybody else that isn't a brainwashed member of the Trump cult.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Claiming he won the election, asking Georgia officials to "find him some votes", asking Pence to overturn an election he lost...
          Sound pretty bad to me, and anybody else that isn't a brainwashed member of the Trump cult.
          Everything you said is fake news which explains why you don't think it's horrible to doctor evidence to get a conviction.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude, don't go there. Trump is the liar. We'd be happy to post the list of documented lies that his lawyers used in their closing "arguments." Or you could just stop kissing his ring long enough to Google it.

Bottom line: Trump is out. We now deal in actual, evidence-based facts and reality.
            Your "alternative facts" approach has been voted out of office. Time to move on.

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, You are going with "move on" now? That's not going to work

• Gee... fake news...
          Well, he still claims he won the election without any proof... FACT
          He asked Georgia Officials to "find him the votes"... FACT Go listen to the tape of him saying again in case it slipped your mind.
          He asked Pence to not certify the election results... FACT

So it seems like you are the one dwelling in fake news.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I already listened to the tape. All of that is fake news. It's a hack, just like when they doctored evidence at the trial. You are all a bunch of hacks.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Denying the truth of verifiable facts is one of the warning signs.

• Yeah, and actual tweet was saying Pence lacked courage, which isn't asking him to do anything. Not a good tweet, but nothing like doctoring evidence at a trial.

Comment

• John Solomon has already requested documents by FOIA. It was denied for privacy reasons, which is bull****. This whole thing is an obvious cover up. It's all larping. Pelosi and McConnell are on the same side and they will block investigation. Watch.

Comment

• What exactly do you think Trump was implying Pence needed the courage to do? What do you think the ***** or patriot statement was about?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

What exactly do you think Trump was implying Pence needed the courage to do? What do you think the ***** or patriot statement was about?
                  Cruz and others were calling for an investigation. Obviously Trump wanted an investigation. I'm not sure exactly what Pence did, but he stopped any chance for an investigation (with his power as President of the Senate).

The point is Trump was not asking him to steal the election, or take part in a coup. Whoever is saying that is reporting fake news.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All Trump had to do was testify under oath. But he's a spineless coward.
                    And he was clearly asking Pence to overturn the certified electoral college votes.

• Kid continues to believe the Big Lie... sprouting all the proper Alt Right nonsense being spoon fed to him.
                  But in Trump land, only the dems lie... not him, the most lying president in modern history.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The FBI knew about this and didn't brief Trump. I'm sure they told Pelosi and McConnell.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're just believing random stuff now, including pure speculation.

I'm sure they told Pelosi and McConnell.
                    Are you "sure", like ACTUAL PROOF, or just making something up?
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yeah, and actual tweet was saying Pence lacked courage, which isn't asking him to do anything. Not a good tweet, but nothing like doctoring evidence at a trial.
                      Stabbing Pence, his loyal and supportive deputy, was a new low even for Trump.

Comment

• I love how Kid has a HUGE problem and tons of "outrage" with this "tampered evidence" at trial... But never said a word when Trumps legal team presented fake evidence at many of the "election" hearings in a lame attempt to overturn the election.
                        Where was you outrage then Kid?
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not to mention several lies by defense lawyers during final arguments.
                      Working...
                      X