Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Tech Brother watch/fan boy thread

Facebook has blocked Ron Paul from managing his account
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

What did he say to deserve that? Must be something, like rallying the pitchfork crowd

Comment

Or forgot his password.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        What did he say to deserve that? Must be something, like rallying the pitchfork crowd
        "Violating community standards." IOW, not being an NPC.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL!

NPC = Non-Player Character in role-playing games.
          As a retired Senator, that's a perfect description of Ron Paul.

He had just criticized Twitter for banning Trump.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          As it happens, I agree that a permanent ban is ridiculous. But the "NPC" term was too funny not to comment.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

"Violating community standards." IOW, not being an NPC.
        My God, that sounds like something social and religious 'conservatives' were saying to justify jailing people for a variety of 'sins'.

Comment

My God, that sounds like something social and religious 'conservatives' were saying to justify jailing people for a variety of 'sins'.
          It's something like that. I don't think it's exactly like anything else in history. But it's as bad as anything and it's not going to stop. It's going to have to burn itself out. And that's not good.

Comment

the pendulum swinging back and forth, now the Dems get to play House on Unamerican activities

Comment

Twitter purged more than 70,000 accounts affiliated with QAnon following Capitol riot

Twitter said late Monday it purged more than 70,000 accounts affiliated with conspiracy theory QAnon following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol last week.
              Twitter said in a blog post that it removed the accounts “to protect the conversation on our service from attempts to incite violence, organize attacks, and share deliberately misleading information about the election outcome.” The company said it began suspending the accounts on Friday afternoon, citing an increased risk of harm between online speech and real-world events.
              Twitter’s purge Monday marked its latest effort to combat the rise of QAnon, a conspiracy theory that loosely
              revolves around the idea that an anonymous government official, known as Q, wages war against the so-called deep state that has sought to undermine President Trump. Trump himself in the past has amplified accounts tied to QAnon, helping to further its rise.
              There is free speech, but then there is posting slander and total BS and violence inciting crap from a group that believes that
              President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.
              QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed.

Good for Twitter...

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ron Who?
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

There is free speech, but then there is posting slander and total BS and violence inciting crap from a group that believes that
                  President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.
                  QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed.

Good for Twitter...

Now do communists.

Comment

the pendulum swinging back and forth, now the Dems get to play House on Unamerican activities
                    Yeah. Substitute members of the Communist Party for MAGA, which is at least 50 million people. MAGA is not an enemy organization though, not to the US. McCarthy was a little paranoid, but nothing like every single one of these Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      MAGA is not an enemy organization though, not to the US.
                      BS...

Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're a bigot and a hypocrite Ming, and that's being generous.

Comment

It turns out that even Trump himself is pro restricting the social media access to himself and his QAnon-Losers.

3 years ago he tweeted:
                          "Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.
                          The internet is their main recruiting tool which we must cut off & use better!"
                          See:
                          https://twitter.com/ConSelfOwns/stat...88533167734785

Mission accomplished, finally, I would say
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                          X