Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Everything.

What a cop out... how about at least one specific example. Oh, that's right, you can't so you just keep posting nonsense.
    Come on, you can try... please quote what I said that is actually bigoted... GOOD LUCK
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You just denied that you just deny everything.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't think, Ming denies Trumps role in spreading conspiracy theories and inciting people against the elected government
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You just denied that you just deny everything.

Still waiting for you to post your example of me being a bigot... Instead, you just keep posting more nonsense.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            I don't think, Ming denies Trumps role in spreading conspiracy theories and inciting people against the elected government
            Irony

Comment

Irony
              More nonsense... Still waiting Kid.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

There you go again, defending conspiracy theories, which is being an enemy of America, according to your words.

Comment

Blah

Comment

There you go again, defending conspiracy theories, which is being an enemy of America, according to your words.

You are the one defending the BIG LIE, that Trump keeps ranting, with no proof... so nice try.
                    And what does that have to do with me being a bigot?
                    Oh, that's right... NOTHING.
                    Keep trying...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

AOC is nothing but a low IQ fascist with a little girl voice.

Comment

AOC is nothing but a low IQ fascist with a little girl voice.

And back to the actual topic...
                        YouTube, the last of the major platforms that hadn't banned Trump, finally did.
                        His continued lies and inciting comments aren't welcome there either.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

They are going to take out YouTube competitors now because little girl fascist said so.

Comment

They are going to take out YouTube competitors now because little girl fascist said so.

Kid is so totally losing this one... Little Girl and fascist have been called not once but twice...

The only one responsible for the way Trump is being treated by major social media platforms is Trump himself.
                            His continued unsubstantiated lies and calls for his minions to take action is the sole reason.
                            Free Speech doesn't mean that companies are forced to support a constant stream of lies. Trump will just have to go out and find other alternatives that will accept his BS.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

People own those companies. They have workers. Normal people want to have choices. But they told you Orange Man Bad and now you back all of them up.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I thought you believed in a free and open economy, free of government regulations.

Obviously, these companies have decided that Trump is bad for business.

• Kidlicious
                                Kidlicious commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm complaining about them doing the Democrats bidding and attacking their competitors. It only required you to have two brain cells to know that in the first place.

People own those companies. They have workers. Normal people want to have choices. But they told you Orange Man Bad and now you back all of them up.
                              Yep... People OWN those companies and can run them however they want within legal bounds.
                              And yeah, they have workers... your point?
                              Normal people have choices. But they don't have the right to force a company to do what it doesn't want to do (legal concerns aside) But they do have the choice to take their business elsewhere, and nobody is taking that away from them.
                              And as far as your typical OMB rant... you must be losing this one as well if you are falling back on that BS.
                              The are saying that TRUMP broke their rules and they are taking action. That is their right. We are backing their RIGHT to run their businesses. And what is wrong with that?
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X