Joe Biden, serial liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden, serial liar

Questions about fitness against Trump are not relevant anymore.

However, the misconduct of Joe Biden now stands as a massive liability for the Democratic Party.

Did anyone ask any of these human beings if they would like to file a complaint?

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe the one on the right

Joe's a bit handsy, my HS baseball coach was a handsy old Italian guy. I believe the term is extrovert.

actually I just watched the video and the woman may not have been raising her eyebrow over Joe. He didn't really do anything and she was so quick it may have been just a common mannerism.
      Last edited by Berzerker; December 18, 2020, 19:11.

• Sugarrynad
      Sugarrynad commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at the meme face of the woman in black shirt LMAO

As far as I'm concerned, the second video is evidence of criminal activity.

Comment

He's a rapist. Impeach!

Comment

It's definitely creepy and inappropriate and outdated in a professional setting but he's pledged to cut it out.

Vast improvement over "grab them by the *****" guy though.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He's too tired to do any more raping.

Comment

A father like son:

Johine's offspring is a drug addict and corrupt mofo. Guess where did he get it from?

Those leaked tapes were so obvious about Johnie!
            But, since your media is so "free" and so "independent" - nobody gave a f*ck!!!

You have elected a corrupt deepsh!t!
            Well - a nice and a natural choice for a country full of sh!t!

A f*cking imbeciles!

And a f*cking clowns!!!

Comment

wrt the 1st video, the guy stepped on his dick at the end by saying Biden wasn't the safe pick, turns out he was about the safest pick

assuming of course he actually got over 80 million votes, either thats a case of massive election fraud - and I put nothing beyond the Democrats and their deep state - or the Trump hate is not only genuine, he's more hated than Hillary.

Comment

• giblets
                giblets commented
                Editing a comment
                What's more unbelievable is Trump getting 74 million votes.

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              wrt the 1st video, the guy stepped on his dick at the end by saying Biden wasn't the safe pick, turns out he was about the safest pick

assuming of course he actually got over 80 million votes, either thats a case of massive election fraud - and I put nothing beyond the Democrats and their deep state - or the Trump hate is not only genuine, he's more hated than Hillary.
              I thought you of all people were smarter than that and considered yourself an outsider but seems like you bought into the whole deep state cult membership thing

Trump cult: Biden has serious cognitive issues and dementia!

Also Trump cult: Biden masterminded the biggest election steal of all time!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Biden didn't have to do anything

Comment

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have no way of knowing if the election was clean, but I find

1) the record turnout
                  2) and GOP gain in the House and state/local races

suspicious for a Biden landslide

• Ted Striker
                  Ted Striker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If Biden’s votes were fraudulent then all those Republican wins on the same ballot were also fraudulent. That’s gonna be impossibly hard to pull off scamming one vote but leaving the others untouched.

Also Trump was contesting the 2016 results because he really thought he was going to lose.

One final thing to consider, all the states where Trump launched his lawsuits had incredible turnout from a motivated black community. There’s about 10 different rabbit holes you can go down when you look into it.

• Dauphin
                  Dauphin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Voter turnout was up consistently across all states - Republican, Democrat, Swing. Would be mighty impressive to hit all states, including ones that were safe and never competititve, and yet still leaving no actionable evidence. It may be raise an eyebrow, but the idea of a widespread deep state fraud is just not reasonable to entertain compared to the concept that it was a divisive and close election, with early voting expanded and postal votes encouraged, causing people to vote when they might not have done so before.

I suppose so, I'm sure books will be written on the subject. The problem is I fully expect a candidate who loses by 7 million votes with such a record turn out to lose House seats, not win them.

Ted, the rigging could have been limited to Biden v Trump with the addition of pro-Biden ballots that didn't vote down ticket. Rigging one election as opposed to 436 wouldn't raise as many red flags. Maybe I'm just underestimating the hate for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                A father like son:

Johine's offspring is a drug addict and corrupt mofo. Guess where did he get it from?

Those leaked tapes were so obvious about Johnie!
                But, since your media is so "free" and so "independent" - nobody gave a f*ck!!!

You have elected a corrupt deepsh!t!
                Well - a nice and a natural choice for a country full of sh!t!

A f*cking imbeciles!

And a f*cking clowns!!!
                Russian disinformation!!!
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  I suppose so, I'm sure books will be written on the subject. The problem is I fully expect a candidate who loses by 7 million votes with such a record turn out to lose House seats, not win them.

Ted, the rigging could have been limited to Biden v Trump with the addition of pro-Biden ballots that didn't vote down ticket. Rigging one election as opposed to 436 wouldn't raise as many red flags. Maybe I'm just underestimating the hate for Trump.
                  It's a quirk of the mid-terms having Republicans not turn up in 2018. There was a 5% swing to the Democrats (or possibly more accurately, 12 million Republicans just didn't turn up) which was largely wiped out in 2020. There is no data to show how people would have turned up and voted in a Presidential election at that time.

If you compare 2016 and 2020, the vote swung 2% to Democrats in the House and 1% in the Presidential. They gained in both and got a better result in both. The overall vote share in Presidential and House races also converged to about 52%, give or take a rounding difference.

Odd fact - Trump did better than Republican House races in 2020, which he didn't do in 2016. He outperformed his party in terms of total number of votes in 2020, unlike in 2016.

Democrats got 77.4 million house votes compared to Republicans 72.8 million. (51.5% vs 48.5%) 222 to 212
                  In 2018, Democrats got 60.6 million house votes compared to Republican 50.9 million. (54.3% vs 45.7%) 235 to 199
                  In 2016, Democrats got 61.8 million house votes compared to Republican 63.2 million (49.4% vs 50.6%) 194 to 241

Biden got 81.3 million votes compared to Trump's 74.2 million. (52.2% vs 47.8%)
                  In 2016, Clinton got 65.9 million votes compared to Trump's 63.0 million (51.2% vs 48.8%)
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

There could be some reason why people didn't vote D down ballot such as TDS. Biden might even have gotten 80m votes because people hate Trump and so much was put into getting the vote out. But the statistical anomalies can't be explained.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's incredibly obvious: Lots of Trump voters had regrets and did not repeat their 2016 vote - especially all the Bernie bros and suburban moms who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary. There's no reason to believe that Trump's coattails would apply downballot.
                      Last edited by -Jrabbit; December 23, 2020, 22:11.

Joe Biden still claims that the accusations about Hunter are Russian disinformation and says people ask about it too much.

Joe Biden lashed out at a Fox News reporter who asked whether he still believes that allegations about his son were the product of

Comment

Working...
                    X