The Red states vs The Blue states.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you read the NYTIMES.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

New York Times has an extensive vetting process, they’re not going to run something like that unless they’ve checked sources to make they are bullet proof

I suggest you go stick with reputable news sources like CNN and Bloomberg the way you used to before the gaslight descent
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
        New York Times has an extensive vetting process, they’re not going to run something like that unless they’ve checked sources to make they are bullet proof

I suggest you go stick with reputable news sources like CNN and Bloomberg the way you used to before the gaslight descent
        No. They are anti-Trump brainwashing you. The intelligence wasn't verified. That's the news. You got fake news that the President did something nefarious, when it's just a case of the President making a judgment on intelligence that he got. The President makes that decision, not your fake news.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a case of the President making a judgment to DO NOTHING about a CLEAR ATTACK on our troops.

Is it his call? Yes. But it was a TERRIBLE DECISION, totally knuckling under to Putin. And the fact that he never acknowledged it publicly is proof positive that he knows it.

Ex-President Trump made a decision to betray American soldiers, just as he sat and watched 300,000 Americans die of Coronoavirus.

It’s pretty clear cut.

Never have the American people been betrayed at this level
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah... to Trump, Covid is just fake news, and that it would go away by election day and nobody would talk about it anymore since it was all just fake news to keep him from getting elected.
          And what's ironic is, his total failure of handling Covid is probably what cost him the election.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You believe fake news. They feed it to you every day. It's the same traitors that pulled the Russia hoax on you. THEY are the enemy of the people.

They have no credibility. So Trump did not do what they accused him of. You have no evidence. Only fake news.

Comment

The intelligence is not verified. If it were verified they would say so in the article. It's a half-truth smear fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                You believe fake news. They feed it to you every day. It's the same traitors that pulled the Russia hoax on you. THEY are the enemy of the people.

They have no credibility. So Trump did not do what they accused him of. You have no evidence. Only fake news.
                And you re-post every day from your fake news alt right sites... whatever they spoon feed you, you post
                Trump is the one with no credibility... he continues to whine like a child how he lost, yet even Republican judges have basically told him it's over and he lost... and we are still dealing with Trumps total denial of covid. It didn't go away by election day, and it's still a topic worth talking about since AMERICANS ARE DYING. And you fell for that one hook line and sinker.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Agree with Kid here, the vengfulness of the Left is astonishing.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• N35t0r
                    N35t0r commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's like saying that the vengefulness of the us during WW2 was astonishing, firebombing most japanese cities and dropping two nukes.

It's not over until Biden is actually elected. So stop accusing me of believing fake news and at the same time repeating it.

Comment

And the whining of the right is astonishing.
                    And nothing is more vengeful than Trump when it comes to somebody that disagrees with him....
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      It's not over until Biden is actually elected. So stop accusing me of believing fake news and at the same time repeating it.
                      Good luck with that... when even Republican judges are blowing Trump's wild ass claims out of the water, it's OVER.
                      Biden will get sworn in. The Trump Con Job believers may try to object when it comes to the house and senate to confirm the Electoral college, but there is no way in hell the House will overturn anything. So DEAL WITH IT
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                      X