Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't those QAnon folks be all in prison by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by self biased View Post

Thats just what the Deep State wants you to believe. Why are you shilling for the deep state?
    Why would satanic pedo Democrats tell conspiracy theories about satanic pedo Demonrats?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Must suck to find out that Trump lost the election despite all those lies. As for HB, show us credible evidence and everything will be fine
      Funny how evidence deniers always ask you for evidence that they can google.

Comment

Funny how conspiracy theory people can't produce evidence that would hold up in court.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How sad, Kid fell for the laptop hoax

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            How sad, Kid fell for the laptop hoax
            Zero evidence of that

Comment

Two QAnon terrorists charged.

Ellen Brennan Reiche, 27, and Samantha Frances Brooks, 23, were arrested over the weekend by federal authorities in Bellingham, Wash. and charged with committing a terrorist attack on a railroad facility.

Oopsies. I mean Democrats.

Comment

Pizzaguy ...never forget:

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Two QAnon terrorists charged.

Ellen Brennan Reiche, 27, and Samantha Frances Brooks, 23, were arrested over the weekend by federal authorities in Bellingham, Wash. and charged with committing a terrorist attack on a railroad facility.

Oopsies. I mean Democrats.
                  First comment on that page, is this you?

Remember back when we were kids learning in history class about women’s suffrage? We learned about the oppression of women all over the world throughout history. It didn’t make sense to me when I was a young man. Why would societies treat their women as, basically, children? I never understood. All of the girls I knew seemed level headed and responsible like the guys I knew. I don’t wonder anymore. I know why.

Comment

Working...
                  X