Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 Police hospitalized by BLM because of fake news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Nope. You said it's not suicide by cop even though it is by definition. Anyone can just say prove it. If that was a white guy they would report suicide by cop.
    Gee... please provide a definition of suicide by cop that covers the situation where a person doesn't understand or comprehend what he's doing. It's not suicide if you don't know what you are doing.
    And neither of us knows whether that was indeed the case unless you now claim you can read minds. You have offered up no proof that you opinion is the correct one.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No reasonable person would think the police wouldn't shoot them. So it's suicide.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        No reasonable person would think the police wouldn't shoot them. So it's suicide.
        He was mentally unstable... but I guess that translates to reasonable in your mind.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

So you think he actually believed they wouldn't shoot him?

Comment

I don't "know" anything for sure.
            The facts say he was mentally unstable.
            You are the one CLAIMING you know what happened.
            My point is that NOBODY can prove it was suicide by cop... and NONE of the papers I saw reported it as such, just like NONE of them reported it as murder.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

It's absurd to believe that you wouldn't be shot. You would have to not only be disturbed but you would have to be psychotic to believe they wouldn't shoot you.

Comment

Gee... such an expert on mental health...
                But I guess you can be when you can read minds and predict the future
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                X